#10 "Match!"

**Marisa's POV**

*One Week Later*

I sit up on my bed. 'I thought I had stopped having those dreams.' I shake my head, then look around, seeing Sky beside me in a chair, looking down at his hands. Remembering what happened before I passed out, I look down at my shirt. Noticing I have different clothes on. "Did you change me," I ask suddenly.
"What," Sky says, jumping.
"Did you change me?" I ask again.
"No!" He blurts out, blushing, quickly he adds, "Olivia patched you up. So I guess she changed you."
"Oh, so how long was I out?"
"A week," he says, getting up, walking toward the door," I told Olivia I would tell her when you woke."
"Wait," I say, "You took care of yourself, right. I'm sure Olivia already told you."
"Olivia made me eat, but I didn't-" he cuts off, shaking his head. He leaves, shutting the door behind him.

A few minutes later, Olivia comes in, worry clearly written all over her face.
"Don't you dare do that again," she fusses.
"I won't, so long as you stay off my case," I say, 'They were really worried about me, weren't they?'
"All I ask is that you let me know if the spell weakens," she says kindly, "I'll strengthen it again. I know your stubborn and I know why, but I'm not going to die, I promise. And if I do you can smack me when you get there."
"Fine, I'll hold you to it then," I tell her.
"Your probably hungry, so I'll go fix you something to eat," she says, leaving the room.

Not to long after Olivia leaves, I hear a knock on the door, "Come in," I say.
"I heard you were awake," Seto says, opening the door.
"Definitely awake," I humored.
"So, how are you feeling," he inquires.
"Pretty good for someone one with my injury," I answer.
"Well that's good, I guess," he says, "Most of the others are training right now, do you want to come supervise?"
"Sure," I say, "But we need tell Olivia. She went to fix me some food, she'll freak if I'm not here."
"Alright, that's fine," he comes over, putting my arm over his shoulder so that he could support me so I could walk.

We trudge slowly down the hall to the kitchen.
"Hey, Olivia, are you in here?" Seto asks when we arrive at the kitchen.
"Yes, why?" She calls.
"Marisa's coming down to observe the training session. She wanted to let you know," He replies.
"If she can walk, she could have come told me herself," She says.
"Well, I can't walk on my own, and I was going to tell you but Seto got to it first," I say jokingly.
"Alright, just throw me under a house why don't you!" He laughs.
"Hey now," Olivia says, "Alright, I'm fine as long she's just observing. I'll bring your food down in a moment. Since it's cooling down right now, I'll help you."

She comes over and puts my arm over her shoulder in the same manner that Seto did. We mover at a considerably faster rate than before. When we get to the training room, I see that Ian and Quentin were sparing, Ty and Jason were watching them spar, and Mitch and Jerome were getting ready to spar. Ian and Quentin were the only ones who didn't look at us when we entered the room, that is, until, Mitch called out my name. They all run over to me.

'Nice,' I think to myself, out loud I say, "Whoa, whoa. Back up a bit, I'm only here to spectate, my "doctor" won't let me participate yet."
"That's right," Olivia says, "It will probably be next week before she can."
"Oh, alright," they responded, some of them seemed disappointed.
"That means you get to show me what you've learned over the past week," I say, hoping to raise their spirits, "So show me, but only one match at a time. Ian and Quentin, Jerome and Mitch, Jason and Ty," I say as Olivia and Seto help me over to the one of the mats, "And if Sky comes then Seto and Sky."
I sit down and Seto, Ty, Jason, Mitch, and Jerome sit beside me, while Olivia leaves to go grab my food. "Ian and Quentin, get into your positions."

Ian had a broadsword, while Quentin had a two-handed sword.
'Proficiency, style, stance, form, precision, recovery, defense, and strategy,' I recite to myself, out loud yell, "Fight!"
On my word, Ian lunges at Quentin, Quentin moves into a position, "Don't practice a routine. In battle your opponent isn't going to roll over and leave themselves wide open for attack. And not all fights are one-on-one like these are," I coach, they begin to shift their style, each time one would shift, the other would compensate to match it.

Now blocking each with a clang of metal. Ian jumps back to avoid a strike from Quentin. Ian lunges at Quentin, Quentin recoveres quickly and swings out at Ian. Ian dodges to the side, ducked, and comes up, his blade right at Quentins' neck.
"And match, " I say, "Ian is victorious."

Ian and Quentin sheath their swords as
Olivia comes over with my food, "Just in time, I see, " She says.
"Yes, I'd say so," I say, "Next up, Jerome and Mitch."

They get into position while I start eating. Jerome has a battle axe, while Mitch has a two handed sword.
"Fight!" I exclaim, then take another bite.
Jerome nor Mitch lunge, instead they watch each other making steps to stay an equal distance apart. Jerome makes the first move, lunging at Mitch. Mitch, instead of blocking, dodges to one side. He steps behind Jerome, bring his sword up to Jeromes' neck, but Jerome quickly moves out of the way, and turns to Mitch, who was still recovering. Jerome holds up his axe in a defensive position, then turns around to meet Mitchs' blade, who was suddenly behind Jerome. A clang of meet was heard as metal hit metal.
'After image, I'm impressed.'

Jerome reacts quickly, and gets behind Mitch, holding his axe against Mitchs' neck.
"Match," I call, "Jerome is victorious."
I finish what's left of my food, then tell Ty and Jason to get into their ready positions. Jason wielding a broadsword, Ty a two-handed long sword.
They do so, and I call for them to start fighting.
For a second, neither of them move at all, then Ty suddenly lunges at Jason, swinging his sword down toward his head. Jason reacts quickly, moving to the left, then swings at Ty, who's sword had hit the mat with a thunk. Ty, moving just as quickly as Jason, brings up his sword to meet Jasons'. The latters sword flies out of his hand, landing a few feet behind him. Jason was throughly off-balanced by this, and Ty took advantage of this and quickly move behind Jason as the others had, holding his sword at Jasons' neck.

"Match," I call, "Ty wins."
Jason collects his sword, then both walk over to us, Ty was out of breath.
"Still no Sky?" I ask, looking around.
"No, he's not here," Olivia says, "In the house I mean. I checked, but there's a trail leading into the forest."
"Alright, then I'll be right back," I state.
"You're not going anywhere," She says, she was no suggesting.
"Yes, I am," I say defiantly.
"No, you're not," She says again.
"Yes, I am," I say firmly, "You can't stop me."
I begin to walk toward the door, but Olivia grabs my arm.
"Look, I know he still feels guilty, and I know how much you hate for people to think you're weak, " She says, barely more than a whisper, so that only Seto, who was politely pretending he couldn't hear, and I could hear. "But don't weaken yourself even more to prove a point."
"I won't, but you know I won't be able to rest until I'm sure he's not blaming himself," I answer, just as quiet as she.
"Promise me you'll take it easy, will you?" She says, searching my eyes, I nod to her.
She loosens her grip on my arm, and I walk to the door and leave.

(The other two chapters will be up as soon as I finnish them. Wattpad deleted almost all I had of the next chapter and I have to retype it. Also, happy holidays. Consider this an early gift for those of you who will be celebrating  Christmas tomarrow.)