Bonus #1 Leaving by Night

A/N: I'm going back and making these so certain parts of the story make sense, and because I'm hoping it will give me somewhere to go in the future. Also, the main point of these will be to give back stories and other POV's other than Marisa's and Olivia's. In the bonuses the bold is narration. And italics are that person's thoughts.)

**Sky's POV**

*A Couple Hours Before Prologue*

I wish someone cared enough to realize I'm not outside at the bonfire with everyone else, but then again, who would care. I don't have any friends and the only person I can trust left a few hours ago to go on a hunting trip outside the walls.

Adam walks around his room, making sure that he has everything he needs to be safe outside the walls at night by himself.

Armour, check. Sword, check. Food, check. Backpack, check. Alright, ready to go.

His armour is made of leather, he's equipped with a wooden sword, he has just enough food to last him one day, and he only has spare clothes in his backpack.

He slips out the back door and walks out into the forest, bypassing the drunk guards who were unable to recognize him in their drunken stupor. He walked quietly, knowing even the smallest sound could attract the attention of mobs.

I hope I don't encounter any late night patrols or hunters.

As he walked he heard the sound of someone running towards him from the direction he was going. He quickly hid behind a tree, knowing the person could be being chased by mobs of any kind. Hoping not to encounter any unnecessary conflict, he said hidden until he heard talking in the open area near by.

"Who are and what are you doing here?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

He looked around the side of the tree a little to get a look at the person who was talking. The person was a young girl around 13 or 14. She wore a black long sleeve shirt with a shawl over it a pair of almost black jeans, although when I looked down, she had nothing on her feet. She had gold bracelets on her wrists that had rubies in them. Her hair was a fiery red color, but it only came down to her shoulders. Around her neck she wore a pair of black head phones. Her face was hidden in shadow, but her eyes seemed to glow faintly of a red color. The person who had been running moments before looked to be around the same age as the girl, with a black cloak it was hard to make out what he looked like, but it looked like some bits of messy golden brown hair stuck out from under his cloak.

"To get an answer to your questions, I must first get an answer to mine, " the boy who had been running says, I can hear the distrust in his voice.

"Well, I don't think I've given you a reason to distrust me, but fine, ask away, " the girl replies, not one hint of distrust at all.

"Who are you?" the boy asks in a tone less distrustful than before.

"My name is Marisa, and before you ask, I live in these woods. I was just out getting food when you chased off my kill, " Marisa replies, I hear a slight growl in her voice.

The boy looks taken aback for a second, but immediately becomes composed again. "Well, I'm Seto, nice to meet you and all that, but I should really get going now."

I watch as he turns to leave, and I see Marisa dash over and grab his arm, "Wait, you never answered my second question, " Marisa says to Seto.

He stops turning, looks at Marisa, and says without any remorse, "I'm running from those who want me dead. My village, my people, and my family."

I start to turn and leave, but as I start walking I trip over a root, landing face first into the clearing. I pretend I don't realize that they are there until I glance up after I dust myself off. I jump when I realize how serious their faces looked. "W-Who are you?" I ask nervously, even though I already know the answer.

"I'm Marisa, and this is Seto." Marisa replies, her face softens.

Calm down Adam, they aren't going to hurt going to hurt you, just don't say anything weird and you'll be fine. "I'm Adam, but I prefer Sky."

She smiles at me, lets go of Seto's arm, and turns to leave, "Come along, " She calls to us.

We shrug and follow her, I had nowhere else to be so might as well.

That is all of Adam's pre-prologue story.

The Lost Sons (Seto Sorcerer/Team Crafted Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara