Chapter 2 : Screaming, crying...

Chapter 2

Later...

Zoey POV

"I don't see why you had to kidnap Riker, of all people. Besides Rydel, he's probably the one who would get the most freaked out and scared," I told my brothers.

"Well he was the easiest to get! He went to the bathroom, so we just waited for him to come out, and then we got him!" Mike said.

"And we know he's your favorite!" Chris teased.

It's true. I like R5. I'm not in love with them or anything. I don't listen to their music nonstop or stalk them. I just think their music isn't terrible. I like a bunch of bands. But Riker was my favorite out of R5.

"Go bring some water down for him," Mike said, throwing me a water bottle.

I sighed.

"Fine."

I took the keys from the counter, and quietly walked downstairs. I unlocked the door, and went inside.

Riker was sprawled out on top of the bed. Soft snores were coming from his slightly open mouth. I saw tear stains on his face. He was crying... 

My heart broke for him, but I knew I couldn't help him. I'll get blackmailed. My ex boyfriend and I sort of... did some not so good stuff... My ex was a computer freak. And we changed a few grades for college... My brothers have evidence, and I could get kicked out of college for it. And I don't have the money to try to go to another school.

I slowly walked over to Riker. I set the bottle of water on the bed next to him. I couldn't help but stare at his face. There was a light blush to his cheeks, probably because he'd been crying.

I locked the door again, and went back upstairs.

"Did he try anything?" Chris asked.

"No... He's asleep."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, and I could tell he was crying. You guys made him cry!"

"Stop being such a girl, and get over it. You have too many feelings," Mike said.

"Guys, he's probably scared to death. Don't you feel at least a little bad for him? You kidnapped him, and he's locked in an unfamiliar room. He doesn't know when he's going to get out or if he's even going to see his family again. I'm not surprised he cried."

"Well I don't care how he feels."

"That's obvious..."

"I just want money."

I sighed.

"Yeah, when are we making the ransom video?" Chris asked.

"Um... I don't know. Maybe tomorrow," Mike said.

I sighed again. They want $500,000. I doubt the Lynchs are just going to give in, and pay them. They're probably going to let the police handle it. And then we'll all get caught, and go to jail. Such a stupid plan...

"Please let me out!" I heard Riker scream from downstairs.

"Well... Looks like somebody's awake," Mike said, looking towards the basement door.

"Come on, guys. Can't we just let him go? This is a stupid idea," I said, looking between my brothers.

"No. We're not letting him go until we get our money."

I heard Riker yelling still. He sounded so upset.

Rocky POV

Mom and dad were talking to the police right now. It's been about an hour since we'd seen Riker in the dressing room. He said he was going to go to the bathroom. But then he never came back. He was supposed to meet us at the bus, and he never did.

We looked for him, but we never found him. And since the concert had just ended, mom and dad thought maybe he got kidnapped by a psycho fangirl. But I feel like he would've been able to fight back against a girl. I mean, he's not exactly the strongest, but he's probably strong enough to escape a fangirl.

And unless Riker magically shows up, we're not making it to Texas on time tomorrow. Which means we have to postpone or cancel the show.

I just hope Riker's ok. He can be such a scaredy cat sometimes, and I just hope he can hold himself together.

Rydel sat next to me in the back of the tour bus.

"Do you think he's ok?" Rydel asked.

"Who? Riker?"

"Yeah..."

"Um... Well... I hope so..."

"What if he's locked up in a dirty basement somewhere? What if he's like chained to the wall, and he's hurt?"

"Rydel. Don't worry about him. I know that's hard to do, but worrying isn't going to solve anything."

Rydel sighed.

"Don't worry, sis. I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he'll come walking through that door in a few minutes. We'll go to Texas, and everything will be fine."

"I hope so..."

Riker POV

"Help! Let me out! Please!" I screamed.

There were tears streaming down my face. I seriously can't believe I had a chance to get out, and I blew it because I fell asleep. I know I'm handcuffed to the bed, but maybe I could've reasoned with someone or something.

I was kind of happy I had water though. All my screaming and crying was making my throat hurt.

I'm supposed to be on the tour bus to Texas right now. And instead, I'm stuck in a basement somewhere. At least it was a finished basement though. And I think it's supposed to be a guest bedroom. There was a bed and a bathroom down here. Nothing like a TV or anything. But at least it wasn't cement, cinderblocks, and spiders.

I laid down on the bed again, and stopped screaming. I doubt it's doing anything. They're probably just sitting on their butts, laughing at me... I'm helpless...

I wiped my eyes, and then tried to go back to sleep. I'm bored, and tired...