CHAPTER 2

Camila's POV

Okay so ladies and gentlemen, my plan is to buy good food. Good food that'll make Lauren ask for more. Something more that will make her wonder what nicer things she can get when we visit the Philippines. And by then, the Cabello charm can no longer be resisted. I can now control her for my evil scheme. Cue my evil laugh!

........

..................

Anyway, the way to her heart is through her stomach, right? Amen? Amen.

Ugh, I'm going crazy. I need Jasmin's help.

Time check... 11:33AM. I hope she's not asleep yet. Please be online, please.

>>Jas, quick question, what philippine snack do u eat the most? like ull never get tired of eating?

Luckily, we don't need to count the number of hours to know each other's time. All we have to do is change AM to PM and vice versa, making it easy to imagine what the other person could possibly be doing at the moment. Except, we both have fucked up body clocks. Which is a problem actually.

I heard my phone vibrate and I couldn't be more thankful.

>>what are you up to Karla..? are you trying to find my soft spot?

Huh. Really now, Jas?

>>dummy all i need to do is touch ur ass, bamn, soft spot spotted

>>can u just pls answer my question...

Silly Jasmin. Now, how am I supposed to continue this plan if the girl I'm doing this for won't cooperate. I checked my phone and her message came through at the same time.

>>uhhh boy bawang for my salty cravings, mik-mik for sweets.. happy now?

There you go! I replied with a quick thanks and stored my phone in my pocket. I'm positive we're going to head outside for lunch as well then the grocery store after. Got to find the girls.

Jasmin's POV

I just stared at my phone processing what she just said. Karla touching my ass... Hmmm.... I feel a smirk slowly form on my lips. Honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind really.

But why is she asking me about my favorite local snack. Emphasis on the local. I did a light jab at the person beside me and said "Girl, tinanong niya ano daw fave Philippine snack ko. (Girl, she asked me what my fave Philippine snack is.)"

I heard a quiet grunt from Emily who's busy scrolling through her Twitter feed. "Sino? Si online bessy mo? (Who? Your online bessy?)"

I replied to her a who-else-do-you-think look then rolled my eyes. Apparently, Emily doesn't like Karla. Probably because, one, she doesn't trust online "friends" and two, with the sudden use of the term bessy I think Emily's kind of jealous with her. There's this trend here in the country where people think of snakes when they appoint someone as bessy, which originally is just a short term for bestfriend. Well, we all know stories of so-called "bestfriends" stealing people already in a relationship urging them to break up cos he or she is there for you anyway. Guess it started off from there. In shorter terms, Emily thinks Karla is a snake cos she's stealing me away from her.

"Okay, so bakit daw? (Okay, but why did she ask?)" Emily inquired.

"Ayun nga, di ko din alam kaya ko sinabi sayo. Weird diba? (Well, that's exactly why I told you, I don't know too. It's weird, right?)"