PROLOGUE

Lauren's POV

"LAUREN?!"

"Ugh, she's shouting again, Mani. Can you excuse me for a second?" I asked exasperated. Normani simply smiled at me, giving me a slight nod. "Okay, I'll go ahead then," as I furrow my brows wondering what the smile is for. I don't really have a hint. Do you?

I started my way to Camila which is probably at the adjacent room. "Should I close the door, Mani?" I asked. "Yeah sure, thanks Lo," she answered, still smiling. Right before I closed it, I heard Mani saying whipped or something.

What? No.... Am I? I just care a lot, that's all. I'm a bad ass too. Leather jackets and stuff. Who would even think I'm easily whipped?

My thoughts were halted as I entered the room while Camila conveniently shouted again, successfully ringing my ears. Damn this girl.

"Hey, what the fuck do you want? I'm already in front of you, stop shouting."

Camila didn't budge. She's busy typing whatever that is she's typing, probably chatting with someone. I went and seated beside her, confirming that she is indeed chatting with someone, and so, I waited patiently for thy highness to acknowledge my presence.

One minute passed, one and a half. Well, who am I kidding, who said I'm patient?

"Camila, I swear, if you don't....mmmmm." She placed a finger on my lips, effectively shutting me up. Oh now she's the calm one and I'm portrayed as the aggressive. Great.

She looked me in the eye and noticed my irritation. I, on the other hand, caught the worry from hers. I thought I glimpsed a smile a while ago from her.

"Sorry for shouting at you, Lo. I thought you still didn't hear me," she apologized, also dropping her finger. Not hearing any response from me, she proceeded on explaining what's going on. "Remember Lo when I said I've been talking to someone at Tumblr and I obviously abused the fact that she doesn't know I'm a celebrity and I owned that account?"

Now I see where this conversation is heading to and frankly, I don't like it.

I can almost hear her swallowing her saliva probably knowing that I'm particularly not a fan of this topic. I was about to speak up when she beat me to it, exclaiming "Apparently she is from the Philippines, Lauren, and I was wondering if you can go see her with me? Please?" all in one breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" I question bewilderingly, not quite sure what she asked me.

"I said can you go to the Philippines with me? You know, after all this touring. After Europe. I just thought you wanted to explore more of Asia since you were begging management to include them on the tour," Camila explained, more calmly this time. Scared of hearing my rejection to her offer, she continued, "You said when we were at Dubai and at Japan that you wanted to experience the diverse culture from every Asian country there is." Wow, so she's using this tactic to convince me to support her with this fan meet and greet thing. "There are thousands of islands at the Philippines, Lauren. There's so much to see. Are you seriously going to reject this offer?"

If this wasn't Camila, I'll assume a kidnap for ransom is being at play here. Except instead of a candy, a tour at a country I wish to visit is lured into me.

I closed my mouth shut as soon as I realized I dropped my jaw. I can't seem to grasp the appropriate response to this. And whether or not I should even consider this offer. After a few more minutes of silence, I chose the latter.

"I don't know yet, Camz. Can we at least wait for our show tonight to end before I decide if I'll join you or not?" I asked her.

I definitely noticed the change of mood from her eyes. I might have even noticed her ears visibly clapped because of happiness and I'm not sure if that was even possible in the first place. I hear her thanking me over and over as she jumped up and down in front of me, dropping her phone.

"Oops, it fell," stating the obvious as she retrieves her phone.

"Okay Lolo! I'll wait for your decision tomorrow; I guess? No actually take all the time you need. We're still on tour anyway. We don't need to rush this. I'm just really happy you're considering this. Oh god I'm so excited."

She's practically walking around the room like a lunatic. I smiled at her seeing how excited she is about this. I don't even understand how she easily trusted that girl on Tumblr. There are a lot of possibilities happening here. Might as well ask the other girls' opinions too.

"Camz, please calm down, will you? Sound check will start anytime soon. Don't push your energy too much," I said approaching her. I held both of her shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Also don't get your hopes that high, I might say no," I added.

Smirking my way out of the room, I heard her yelling, "Well then, I'll make you say yes, Lauren!"

Jasmin's POV

Wow. I just asked her to go here. Well, where is she now though.

I checked my phone one last time but no replies. It's 4AM already anyway. Lol. I need to sleep.

Goodnight, sweet dreams of Karla please.

A/N

I know, I know. Latest count of the Philippine islands is 7500+? But hey if you read this and you're a Filipino so I guess that number caught your attention yeah? *wink wink* So should I continue, whatcha think?