ch.3: underfell skelebros

The morning you were gonna visit underfell skelebros and you were gonna bring storyshift asriel along too, you were giving him a bath.

"Are you excited to meet the underfell skelebros?'' You asked nicely as storyshift asriel nodded his head for yes and said.

''Yeah I hope they are nice! I even bake them cookies!!'' You giggle as you grab the towel, when you are not looking SS asriel touches your big boobs rubbing them in circles. You grabbed towel as SS asriel stopped rubbing them and look cute like a Angel would do.

"Okay storyshift asriel time to get out!''

You picked him up and dry them off with a towel, now UF sans was waited for you to come. UF sans have look himself in the mirror and said to himself.

"Human you have nice big titties and a big ass." Then UF papyrus yelled.

"SANS THATS APPROPRIATE!!!!''

UF sans yelled back.

"YOURE APPROPRIATE!!!!" 

UF papyrus then come here and said.

"I'm not! I'm highly appropriate I'm ready to see the human with boobs!"

Then they hear the door knock then UF sans and UF papyrus fight over the door, the skelebros push each other bite, hit.

"Move it boss!'' UF sans as he shove UF papyrus and UF papyrus grabbed him by the jacket.

''Let go of me!!" UF sans wave his hands up and down as UF papyrus throw him in  the back of the outside

''Let go of me!!" UF sans wave his hands up and down as UF papyrus throw him in  the back of the outside.as UF papyrus locked the door and windows but the door still knocking UF papyrus answer and see you holding storyshift asriel, making him jealous but he hide it a bit.

''Oh hello human~.'' UF papyrus wink sexy as he hold your hand and take you to the kitchen, then UF papyrus saw Storyshift asriel head was in your boobs.

"Oh asriel watch some tv will you?, I need to talk with (y/n).'' UF papyrus said as he started to look at your boobs.

''Ok!'' Storyshift asriel went go the living room to watch tv. UF papyrus smirk sexy and mumbled.

"I got her..''

You giggle cute making him blush  then the door was unlock and yelling came from outside.

"BOSS YOU FREAKING JERK OFF!!!''