3. World Above

Btw I'm using the French dub as a reference. You know, Chat instead of Cat, "Transform me," instead of "Spots on," Things like that.

Yes I am fully aware that it is under the sea, and cats can't swim, but accept some plot convenience, okay? Also, what would you rather have me call him, Poisson Noir?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the debriefing, Marinette took the earrings and put them on.

"So, all I have to do is say, 'Tikki, transform me'?" she asked.

Those very words triggered the sequence and Tikki was sucked into the earings. Marinette became a human, legs, and all. Correction, a human in a red and black polka-dotted ladybug suit.

Ladybug held her breath and swam out of the castle and before she drowned. Finally, she was in the world above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading- jk jk jk I'm not that mean (most of the time)

I haven't done a PoV change yet. Let's do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a merman was as fun as Adrien thought it would be.

Well, sort of, granted that he was trying to fight crime for a bunch of people that he didn't know, much less knew they existed.

Also Adrien, or rather, Chat Noir, was constantly bumping into things, as he didn't know how to navigate really well under water.

"Fish," he swore under his breath after his tail hit the top of a house.

Chat Noir frowned, his black mask moving with his face, "Does being a merman come with fish puns too? Sweet!"

As squid swam right in front of him and tried to squirt his already black tail with ink, he swam away and yelled, "Crab!" before it could get him.

Chat was about to accidentally run into the present villain, Stoneheart, when a red and black blur came in front of him.

"Get back," she yelled, her legs kicking to stay where she was, but still in front of him. Her midnight colored hair was floating in front of his face.

"I see you're the partner my bug thing told me about? Also, you're a human? And you can breath?" Chat asked as he dodged the rocks Stoneheart was hurling at them.

"It's a kwami, and yes, I am a human. Why I can breath underwater, I don't know, but it's cool!" she announced, and turned around quickly, revealing she had a mask on as well, "Call me Ladybug,"

"And me A- I mean, Chat Noir," he stammered.

"Okay, A-I-mean-Chat-Noir," Ladybug teased, swinging around and dodging another dozen boulders using- was that a yo-yo?

"That nickname is purrfect, just like you," Chat winked, "but please, call me Chat Noir,"

"Save the flirts for later, kitty," Chat looked somewhat disappointed at Ladybug's statement, "Right now, let's focus on defeating this guy,"

Ladybug used her yo-yo and swam to the other side of Stoneheart, leaving Chat Noir shrouded in bubbles.

"I don't care who she is behind that mask," he said with a grin, looking after her trail, "I love her, this girl,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took so long to update, and I gave you a really short chapter. However...

1. I wanted to update somewhat soon.
2. I like that ending, don't you?
3. It took a while to incorporate Ladynoir properly
4. YOU GOT LADYNOIR

Expect the next chapter to take a week or two. I (don't) have a life, okay?

Anyways, thanks for reading, please comment, vote, etc. Tank chu! Keep on meowing, my kitties!

-Max