Chapter 1 : Kidnapped

Chapter 1

Riker POV

"Good night Sacramento!" I screamed into the microphone.

We ran off stage, towards our dressing room. Mom, dad, and Ryland were already in there, packing stuff up.

"Ok guys, we leave in 10 minutes. We have to be in Texas tomorrow, so we have to leave as soon as possible," dad said.

I changed my shirt because I was so sweaty.

"Guys, almost ready to leave?" Mom asked.

"I just have to run to the bathroom first," I said, tying my shoe.

"Riker, just go on the tour bus," mom said.

"I can't wait until then! I've had to go since Cali Girls! And that was like 30 minutes ago! Don't you know how much coffee I drink before shows?"

"Fine then meet us on the bus," dad said.

I quickly ran off down the hallway to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands as quickly as I could. I walked out of the bathroom, and was slammed into the wall. I fell down hard, hitting my head on the tiles.

Strong hands grabbed me, and forced me to stand up. My hands were pulled behind my back, and handcuffed. I was facing the wall, and I couldn't see who was behind me. I struggled against whoever was holding me there, but I wasn't strong enough. A scarf was put over my eyes, and tied around my head. I couldn't see, so I started screaming. I was thrashing around, trying to break free. And I succeeded, and took off running, but I tripped over my own feet, and went flying to the floor. My arms weren't there to break my fall, and I hit my jaw really hard. I was starting to taste blood.

I got flipped over onto my back. And then I got forced onto my feet again. I felt 4 hands on me.

"Walk, Lynch. Or else you'll get hurt."

I swallowed hard. I started walking, letting these people guide me. My heart wouldn't stop racing, and my mind was telling me to run, but I was scared!

I heard a door open, and I felt the air get a lot colder. We're outside. I started screaming, but my mouth was covered forcefully, and it hurt my jaw so much.

"Duck, Lynch."

I ducked, and I'm guessing they pushed me into a car. The seats were a little bit soft. I sat down, scared to disobey. Somebody slid into the seat beside me, and buckled my seatbelt. And somebody got in the front, and started driving.

I was shaking, not knowing what to do. I don't know what to do or how to get out of here.

My jaw hurt so bad though. I could still taste blood.

"Please let me go! Please!" I screamed.

"Put the tape over his mouth."

"NO!" I screamed.

I heard the sound of duck tape being ripped. And then it was put firmly over my mouth. I started squirming around, trying to get out of the seatbelt. I couldn't think straight anymore, and I needed to get out of here! I'm panicking! I'm like... getting kidnapped or something!

2 arms wrapped around me, and slammed me against the seat. It knocked the wind out of me, and I could barely breathe. I started coughing, trying to get some air into my lungs, which was difficult because there was duck tape over my mouth!

"Dude, he's bleeding."

"Where?"

"It's coming from his mouth. Should I take off the tape?"

"Yeah."

The tape was pulled off of my mouth. My coughing mostly stopped, but it turned into cries.

"Please! Let me out!"

"Shut up, and stay still!" One of the guys shouted.

I shrunk down against the seat. I was still crying, but it was mostly just soft whimpers.

After a little while, the car slowed down, and it turned off. I heard the doors being opened, and I was forcefully pulled out. They were pushing me forwards, but I tried to stay in my spot.

"Walk, Lynch! Or we'll make this worse for you!"

I ducked, and tried to run. Somebody grabbed me, and slammed me into the ground, which was asphalt. I screamed in pain.

They pulled me up, and forced me to walk inside of wherever we were.

"Oh my god! You guys really kidnapped him!?"

It was a female voice. She sounded like she was a teenager. Probably only a few years younger than me.

"Yes, we did! And you promised not to tell. You're helping us unless you want to be blackmailed. I know what you and your ex boyfriend did. I have pictures as evidence. So you'd better cooperate."

"Fine. Whatever."

The guy holding onto me pushed me forwards, so I walked. I heard another door get opened.

"We're going downstairs. Walk."

I walked down the stairs, which is very difficult when you can't see. I heard another door open, and then I was pushed inside. One of my hands was unhandcuffed. My other hand got handcuffed to something. The blindfold was taken off, and I tried to hit the first thing I saw move. The guy jumped back. I tried to lunge at him, but my hand was handcuffed to a bar on the bed, so I didn't get very far.

"Don't even try anything. Or you'll be punished for it. How'd you like to go hungry for a few days? Hmmm?"

I sat down on the bed. The guy left, and I heard him lock the door.

He looked about my age, if not a little bit older. I'm stuck now. I got kidnapped, and I'm stuck. And now I'm locked to a bed.

I tried squeezing my hand out of the handcuffs, but I couldn't.

I laid down, exhausted. I just did a 2 hour show, and now I'm kidnapped. And even though it was probably a bad decision, I fell asleep.

A/N : Like it so far?