Chapter 4

1:45

Nonya's P.O.V.
I was talking to Sebastian, just having a random conversation, until I see Naomi run out the club, and Keith running after her.
"Where the hell are they going?" Sebastian asked confused
"I don't know, but Naomi doesn't look too happy."
Me and Sebastian get up and walk outside to see what was going on.
"Tonight is the wrong night to be doing this shit. How are you going to walk out on your own club appearance?!"

Sebastian was pissed!

He's already  upset at her for talking to Keith earlier at the airport, can't imagine how he's going to react when he sees Naomi right now.

When we step outside, we see Naomi and Keith, hugging, a couple of feet away from the club doors.

Sebastian literally zooms towards them, making both them jump.

"You have a club appearance, and you out here fooling around with this dude. Naomi what the fuck are you doing! The whole point of a club appearance, is to appear, to be seen in the club, not out here!"

"Chill we just had a little misunderstanding, mind your business, stop tr-"
     "Naomi, mmmm." I said cutting her off, shaking my head giving her that "shut the fuck up" look

She was wrong, you can't just walk about on our club appearance just because you have issues, with a dude you barely know. What issues could you have anyway...y'all just met!

Sebastian had every right to be yelling at her right now
Naomi looks at me, and sighs
"Ok fine, alright, I'm walking back in." She said with her hands up, showing that she wasn't going to argue.
Keith headed behind her and so did Sebastian.
As we were heading back in I grabbed Naomi's arm
"What was that about Mimi?"
"I'll explain later, but just know that everything is ok." She said smiling
Something gave me feeling that everything wasn't ok...

2:50

Naomi's P.O.V.
The club is about to close, and our appearance is over for the night.
"I had fun tonight, despite all that happened with that girl." Keith said slightly smiling
"It's fine, don't worry about it. I had fun, I'm glad you did to." I said kissing the tip of his nose

Keith's friends left a little early.
"Are your friends coming back for you?"
"Agh, I don't know, they looked a little worn out when they left, I'll just take a uber."
What I'm thinking right now, is crazy, and by the looks of things , I already kind of pissed off my sister tonight, and pissed off my brother even more but.... fuck it.

"Keith?" I said
"Hmm?"
"How about you come back to the hotel, with me?"
He raised his brows really high
"Really?"
"Yeah I said grabbing his hand."
"Ok." He smiled

Me and Keith left first, and the driver headed back to the club to wait for Nonya and Sebastian after dropping us off
"We have a lot to talk about." I said to Keith
"Uh-oh, I hope I'm not in trouble." He said chuckling

Me and Keith went into my room in the suite. We stayed up for about an hour and I drifted to sleep...laying on his chest...heaven.

••••••••