Pursing her lips, Rose sent a dumbfounded stare. "I didn't even know you went to the festival at the time."

"How could I not visit my good ol' friend, Rosaline Rosie Rose Blossom, the girl with a name in relation to roses and beautiful gardens!" Chimp spoke amiably, holding out his arms as he rested his back against the metal maroon railing that was creased to the second floor of the academy. He laid his palms on the barrier and tilted his head jocularly. "But seriously, your painting was phenomenal. Those judges were blind to put you in sixth place."

Rose tightened her lips, not wanting to think back to the day where she was taunted from those professionals about her talent. Shrugging, she grazed off the hurtful thought. "They also said my work sucked. Or something like that. Apparently, it wasn't filled with enough beauty or emot—"

"Yet they put some girl who literally finger painted a goddamn tree in third place. Like, it wasn't even that good Rose. I could paint something like that."

Raising her eyebrows, she muffled out a chuckle. "Then again, you're the type to draw a stick figure and call that the best masterpiece out of all your finest pieces."

"Okay, true," Chimp huffed in rout. "But still, that painting was good. Who were the people that you painted again?"

"The Host Club; it's that club I told you and Asher about before. It's also the club where my brother visits every now and then."

"Oh, the club that's filled with fine-looking gentlemen and the club that also has your Prince Charming in—" Chimp winced it a torment as he felt Rose pinch his skin tightly. He rubbed the sensitive red spot on his arm, firing an irritated glare at Rose, who sent an innocent stare in return. "That hurt! Christ!"

"Do not call Hikaru my Prince Charming!" she whispered loudly, holding up her palm.

"You're so feisty, Rose! I didn't think you rolled that way!"

"Ah, you little jackass," she let out a boisterous laugh. "Bite me."

"I'd rather not. But I'm almost positive Hikaru would like to—"

"Okay, we're done talking."

Rose held up her hand and sent a farewell to his friend, making Chimp cry out to her. Holding back out an exhale, Rose continued to walk down the open hallway of the second floor as she tried to not listen to Chimp's constant talk about planning out ways to convince Asher to visit the festival that her school was holding for tonight.

Though, Rose wouldn't have planned to attend the festival regardless until she had volunteered to stay after school to set up the rest of the pink lanterns and pass out bright colored ribbons that symbolized a color for a specific type of cancer; that being said, the festival was held to fundraise money in order to pass on donations to those struggling with cancer.

Apparently, Rose had no idea about the festival until yesterday. And at that time, it was when the teacher convinced Rose that he would let her pass his physics class for the quarter if she offered to stay after school in order to help out for the fundraising festival.

(What sold her to stay after school to help out was the fact that he actually did let Rose pass the class with a high grade, so she was left to help out regardless. Not that she minded, though.)