07 ✿ Dresses

Dedicated to SarcasticxFantastic for being beautiful, supportive, and kindhearted. You deserve to be happy. (◠‿◠)

Rosaline Blossom

From: Non-Realistic Father

MY LITTLE GIRL I'M GOING TO COME PICK YOU UP RIGHT NOW AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO A NEARBY COMMONER'S TOWN AND WE CAN SHOP TOGETHER FOR THAT CUTE DRESS OF YOURS!!!

* * * * *

Rose was stuck in a small town with coffee shops around every corner along with owners walking their tiny puppies with Tamaki, who would shout out how amazing the trees looked; making silly comments about how graceful the leaves were along with the branches looking fine and rich in a town over encumbered with commoners. And man, Rose had to wonder to herself on how she ended up in a situation like this.

"Rosa, look at this!" Tamaki spoke out loud, placing his palms on the girl's shoulders as she kept a blank face.

They both stared at a large mannequin that had a floral maroon dress onto the stuffed stand along with a black fedora on top of the faceless mannequin with a red bowtie, letting the hat stand out above the attire.

Rose scrunched up her nose in confusion. "What's so amazing about this?"

"I have never seen something like this before..." Tamaki rubbed his nose, squinting his eyes at the mannequin that was inside a cute clothing store that sold old antiques and freshly sewed dresses and skirts. Rose assumed that Tamaki was talking about the mannequin. Right, rich people, of course.

"It's a mannequin. I thought you would've seen one by now, especially with Kaoru and Hikaru having their own ones inside their mansion, 'cause you know, their mom's a fashion designer."

"They wouldn't allow me to go near their mother's fashion designing offices or even into their own rooms," Tamaki chuckled, and his irises widened, losing the lavender color and he shrieked out loud, startling Rose as she clenched her fists anxiously. "Ro—Rosa, the mannequin isn't a real person, right?"

And was he serious?

"Um," Rose responded as she blinked absentmindedly. "No, it's not a real person. It's just a stitched up stand to portray clothes for the store."

"So, it's not a real person?"

Rose crinkled her nose in slight confusion as she parted her lips. How did he manage to go from a charming boy to some kind of complete silly child? she thought as she shook her head slowly, "no, so don't worry about that. It doesn't even look like a human anyways."