the boy|swim meets, lies and possessiveness

Start from the beginning

❝Aiden...❞ I moaned loudly, cupping the back of his neck, pulling him closer, trying to deepen the kiss. Grounding my hips harder onto his, I wanted to satisfy the burning need I suddenly had.

❝Shh..❞ He muttered as he continued walking, until I was airborne, then quickly enveloped in the softness of our bed. ❝don't talk right now,❞ His lips brushed against my ear, and the sound of his husky voice nearly sent me over the edge. ❝just relax.❞ He whispered as he continued to trail of soft kisses down the length of my neck.

My fingers dragged through his soft curly locks, pulling him closer to my body, needing to feel his presence closer than it was. A moan escaped my lip when he reached the valley of my breasts, sucking, nipping and biting my flushed flesh through the light material of his shirt. It was absolutely maddening. He smiled against the material as he continues his gentle assault,  while I squirmed under him like a moaning mess.

His delicate touch, yet callous fingers trailed torturously slow along my hipbone, making their way into my shorts. I could feel pulsing in my head, and I'm pretty sure he could hear it too. Sliding off the shorts, accompanied by the panties in one swift movement, he was hovering me once again, wearing a smile I've never seen before. With a light peck, he slide back down, holding my thighs apart.

A contented sigh left my lips, then a gasps when Aiden's lips met my inner thigh, pecking my skin lightly. Maybe the way my body tensed under his is what got him going. Or the way my voice got eight octaves higher whenever his hands roamed  even closer, and how his tongue danced across my skin before meeting the place it was dearly needed. My fists clenched around the sheets that his mother had bought us, as his warm, moist tongue brushed against my bundle of nerves causing a jolt to go through my body and my back to arch off of the bed. His tongue danced in patterns around my clit before he delved into my core without a warning. My back arched and my toes curled at the feeling of his once warm tongue, now chillingly cool inside of me. The covetable situation had me seeing stars.

My stomach clenched and my legs trembled murderously as the euphoric feeling overcame my body. ❝Aiden,❞ Mewling under his intense glare and powerful tongue I grabbed a fist full of his hair after releasing the sheet and shoved his face even closer into me. As quickly as his face touched my skin he pulled away slowly looking over my hips and into my confused eyes.
❝Who was he?❞ His gruff voice asked as his licked his lower lip, giving me that same strange look.  Growing frustrated I groaned out loud feeling how close I was to climaxing.

❝Who was who Aiden?❞ I snapped pushing myself up on my elbows to get a better look at him.Looking down at him, my eyes narrowing to slits. He matched my gaze with his own penetrating glare and deep-set frown. His fingers dug into my thighs roughly at my question.

His eyes narrowed to slights and a soft growl erupted from his lips, the air brushing against my sensitive core. Biting my lower lip, I held in a moan. ❝The guy who kissed you today.  You're lips were swollen red when you got home.❞

I stared at him in shock,  leaning on one elbow,  brushing my hand against my lips absentmindedly as I looked at down at him dumbfounded. So the asshat told him.

❝Who was he?❞  The question kept ringing in my ears. ❝Goddammit Juliette!❞ I jumped slightly at his tone and struggled to get away from him, only to be pulled back under, having my back lay flat against the bed. Tears started to surface, and I quickly closed my eyes, not allowing him to see me .  ❝Did he make you feel this good? Huh JuJubee?.❞ He gruffly spoke,  pressing his lips to mine.  ❝I'm waiting babygirl.❞

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out.  If was even possible, his eyes narrowed even more. Shaking his head, he slide down my body once again, his lips latched onto my clit while his fingers slowly probed at my entrance.  ❝Aiden❞ I gasps out.

❝Tell me his name Juliette.❞ He muttered against me, sending vibrations and tingling sensations racking from my stomach straight to my fingertips. His fingers slip away quickly but his tongue returns, causing me to become a moaning mess,  not even able to form a proper sentence. Soon in in the same position I was in earlier,  so close to climaxing but he pulls away.  My core clenched,  aching for attention. Until he slams himself into me and then I'm finally able to speak.  More so,  shout.

❝Sawyer. His name is Sawyer. ❞

 DOUBLE UPDATE!

 DOUBLE UPDATE!

 DO YOU LOVE ME?