Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."

Start from the beginning

            “Tiffany, I may not be the right guy for you but you’ll find someone out there for you. God has a plan for everyone.”

            “Why did you do it?” She spat back at me. “Why did you make that bet?”
            I didn’t know what to say. I’ve never really thought about it. I mean don’t know why I agreed to it in the first place. Looking back now, I never would have done it. I was such an asshole.

            “I was different back then. I couldn’t honestly tell you why I did it. I was stupid and I wasn’t thinking. From the bottom of my heart, I’m so sorry Tiffany. I really and truly am. I didn’t know what it was like to ever be in love. I thought girls just wanted me for my money so I used them for sex. But ever since I met Sophia, everything’s changed. I feel like shit for what I did to you Tiffany, I really do. I’m so sorry.”

            She shook her head, wiping the tears away, and stood up from her seat to fix her dress. It seemed like she was uncomfortable. I couldn’t tell what was wrong. She let out a huge breath and looked me in the eyes.

            “I’m just going to move on from everything now; It’s over and done with Justin. Um, if you get the chance to talk to Sophia again you can tell her to call me. I’ll explain everything to her. I promise I will. I’ve been holding onto what happened for so long, I’ve hated you for so long. But it’s finally great to let it go and just forgive and forget. I feel sorry for everything I did too, I really do. I shouldn’t have done that. I’m really happy you found someone that’s right for you and that you actually found someone to have a relationship with. Like I said before, have her call me and I’ll explain everything.”

            I don’t think I’ve ever felt more relieved in my life. This conversation went the complete opposite way I thought it was going to go. Tiffany was actually being cool and she wasn’t being a bitch. For the first time I actually wasn’t annoyed by her. I didn’t know why she wanted to leave so suddenly, but then I looked outside and saw the paparazzi snapping away. Tiffany’s never felt comfortable around the fame and she especially didn’t like anyone to see her cry.

            “Thanks Tiffany, really. I’ll have her call you. That is, if she talks to me again.”

            I turned to leave, but before I could Tiffany leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and embrace me in a hug. What the hell?

            “Bye Justin.” She quickly pulled away and headed out the door where she was bombarded by paparazzi.

            Well that was weird.

            But finally it was over. I could finally move on with my life and look forward to the future with Sophia if she ever wanted to speak me again. I pushed the button on the elevator and headed upstairs to pack and get ready to leave for LA. She still hadn’t called. I was starting to wonder if she ever would. I didn’t blame her for not calling me though; this whole situation was confusing as fuck. She didn’t deserve any of this because she’s been through so much shit. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check for a missed call or text message but there were none. Damn.

--------

Sophia’s Point Of View

             It’s been three days since I last talked to Justin and I finally decided that I was going to call him later that night. I was willing to hear him out and hear his side of the story. I’ve missed him so much. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I don’t think I’ve ever been more depressed or upset. I mean even Carina noticed. She’s the one that told me I should call Justin. She said if I was really this upset over him then I should just call him and get it over with. I knew she was right.

            When Justin drove off, I instantly regretted letting him go. As mad as I was at him, there was just a part of me that couldn’t let him get away. He was like a drug that I was addicted to. I couldn’t explain it. Without him I didn’t feel complete or whole. He made me feel like I was doing something right in my life. Whenever something didn’t go right or something seemed out of place, I immediately wanted to go to Justin. I’ve never missed somebody like this so much before. I couldn’t wait to call and talk to him.

            I was walking back to the apartment after a long shift and decided to stop at the corner store to get a drink because I was so thirsty.

            Making my way inside, I headed over to the machine to get myself a Sprite. As I was inserting the coins, a magazine caught my eye. ‘Justin Bieber’s New Girlfriend?’ I pushed the sprite button and grabbed the magazine. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. That bitch.

            Justin had his arms wrapped around Tiffany and she was kissing his cheek. Is this some fucking sick joke? Is he fucking serious? I felt the tears spring into my eyes as I chucked the magazine back on the rack, grabbed my soda, and stormed outside.

            I’ve never felt so fucking stupid. To think I was actually going to call him tonight, what a joke. I don’t think I’ve ever been so broken or embarrassed. Was this like some sort of plan between them? Did they want each other the whole time? I couldn’t even think straight. I should really be more upset than I am, but I just couldn’t find any more tears to cry. I’ve been completely torn apart by him. He’s completely destroyed me. I hated him. All I could think about was getting revenge; I wanted to show him that I could move on faster than he thought.

            I pulled out my phone and went to my recent calls to re-dial Jace’s number. It only rang twice before he answered.

            “Hello? Sophia?”
            “I’m not really sure why I called. I just, I don’t know…”

            “Sophia,” he replied. “What’s wrong?”

            “N-nothing.” I stammered. “I just-“

            “I want to see you.” He cut me off. “I just want to get to know you better. I saw the article today and I can’t imagine how you must feel. Let’s just hang out and talk about it okay?”

            What he was offering didn’t really seem like a bad thing. I mean, it’d be nice to get a guys input. To be honest, I could really use another friend right now. I’ve never felt lonelier or so out of place before. I just wanted someone to talk to. Sure I had Carina, but I could tell she was getting tired of listening to me complain 24/7. I think I just needed someone else’s opinion on the whole situation. Someone who wasn’t a girl.

            “Yeah, sure.” I replied too quickly.

            “Great! I was thinking I could maybe cook dinner at my house for us? I mean it’s not a date, I just thought a home cooked meal would be nice.”

            I was getting a really weird vibe from him but I shrugged it off and went along with it.

            “Yeah that sounds good. Just text me your address.”

            “Alright. See ya.”

I heard the phone line go dead.

 NOTE TO THE READERS: Thank you so much for reading! This story hit over 3,000 reads and over 100 votes! I was so shocked! i'm so glad you all like it. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and i hope you all liked the chapter! It was difficult writing this one because I couldn't put what i was thinking into words. But finally i finished it and I hope you all enjoyed it! The next update will be on Thursday like always :) until then.... xoxo

Twitter: @believeeexoxo