"Dean." you whispered, placing a hand on the one that was resting on the table "I would give my life for you, knowing how really happy you'd make me before all of it then... why care?" you squeezed his hand "I would be the happiest woman alive to be your soulmate."

His eyes widened for a split second and you heard him take in a sharp breath "Would you?"

"Definitely." you whispered, almost feeling your cheeks heat up the small smile that played on his lips "But-" you sighed, pulling your hand away from his "This wrist is bare so... no such luck."

"You never know." he shrugged and you shook your head, eating a fry.

"Yeah but in this case I do." you sighed "Dean you are lucky to have a name on your wrist and she- she is for sure the luckiest woman on Earth to be your soulmate. I'd give everything to- yeah." you cleared your throat, looking down and away from him; missing how his eyebrows shot up and his mouth fell slightly open.

"You'd be damned." he said in a rough voice.

You shook your head "Only if I let you go." you whispered.

"You wouldn't deserve this. You deserve so much more than this." he mumbled, his head lowering, not giving you the chance to hear him clearly.

"Dean what are you saying? Look, I get it that you would be scared; I would definitely be too. But meeting your soulmateis something wonderful. Would you prefer to go on your entire life without knowing how she looks at least?"

"I'd know she was safe." he clenched his jaw "How can you be so hopeful? You know how hard this life is."

"It is yes, and I know that for you it is even more but- why don't you think about it." you gave him a small smile "Maybe she- your soulmate, she could be able to help you with the mark, have you not thought about it? She could ease your worries, the way you'd feel about her- maybe it can surpass the control of the mark have you not thought about it?"

"I- I have yeah. But I can't-"

"Dean Winchester I swear if you say one more time that you can't ruin her life I will kick your ass so hard you won't beable to drive the Impala for a week!" you exclaimed, almost a little too loudly but you luckily got him to shut up.

"Dean" you sighed giving him a hopeful smile "You saw what Sam went through with Jess, do you really want to lose your own soulmate without doing anything to get her at first? You're not poison alright? You- you are such a wonderful man I can't even begin to describe it! You can't seriously push her away because you think you're damaged goods. Alright maybe you are but aren't we all?"

"No, you are not. You are... perfect (Y/n)." he whispered but you shook your head.

You laughed "No, Dean no. I am not, it's just that you can't see it yet. But I am alright with that, the fandom has helped me deal with it. And maybe I should get you to see how you have been able to help other people besides hunting." you shook your head "But thing is-" you sighed.

And continued "Dean don't doubt yourself, please." a sob almost left your lips "You won't be her downfall. You won't be her undoing, only if you stop worrying about it. You need to care about giving as much of yourself as you can to her because she deserves it- you both deserve it. And she... she shouldn't hesitate a moment to love you from the first moment."

"And... would you?" he breathed out, giving you a weak smile.

You breathed out a chuckle "Well, I know I'd be scared as hell at first but then- I'd be the happiest woman on Earth, I told you so- you're not a curse Dean. If anything, I'd call you a blessing."