Chapter 8

"Fuck off!" you shouted, although you knew you had no reason to be this angry.

"Oh you'd want to sweetheart." you heard him say, and you could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

But it wasn't his words that shook you to the core, it was your own thoughts actually. It was the moment you caught yourself thinking 'Damn yes, I would' that your eyes snapped open and you all but felt yourself choke on just air.

You'd thought that all those small flashes, all those images you'd practically dreamt of were just your pure fangirl dreams.Dean walking into the bathroom, laying down in the bathtub and wrapping his arms around you. Your bare back pressedonto his bare chest as his lips worked down the back of your neck, trailing wet kisses up until his lips met yours. And then him knocking all air out of your lungs with his lips and not just that. His hands creating goosebumps as one moved up from your waist and the other trailing down from your your stomach, his fingers toying with your skin before they reached their destination and he- Oh, oh yeah not appropriate thoughts at all. And certainly far from innocent. But still, maybe just thefangirl on you that had a big crush on him.

Maybe not such a small crush anymore. And at just that thought, those few words, and how much a great part of you meant them made you realize how serious this truly was. You didn't crave chocolate, no definitely not. That was much sure anymore.

You let out a frustrated groan and taking a deep breath you submerged your head into the water, hoping those thoughts would just leave you alone. The thoughts and the way you were feeling as some images kept flashing through your mind. Well, damn it.

~*~

You had long ago switched from having a bath to a shower, especially after you got so carried away by your thoughts so much that you forgot you were under the water and took a breath in. You just let the warm water run down your body anD if Dean complained about this later then screw him, he almost got you drowned. In a way.

You hugged yourself as your head rested against the tiles, your breathing heavy. Maybe they were right about this. Maybe thiS case was actualLy harder than you thought, and truth was you were not a skilled hunter. If Sam and Cas had caved in once, if Dean was on the verge of giving in as well then how would you be able to fight this? Especially when theattraction was so strong.

And then there was a part of you that could shake a specific thought off your mind. This world, it wasn't the way you were used to. There was something, something more to this world and that was all those tattoos on people's arms, soulmates. There was a part of you that just couldn't shake the thought off that all of it had something to do with this.

But you shook your head and the thoughts off and turned the shower off. You huffed as you wrapped a towel around your body and left the bathroom. You did fast on getting one of the shirts Sam had given you, liking this particular one for sleep because... well, because it belonged to Dean. You had recognized it from the moment Sam had given it to you but you didn't ask. Being able to smell that amazing scent of his again, even in your sleep, you were sure would put you to rest very fast. And you'd feel like at home instantly.

"Talking about creep." you mumbled to yourself with a laugh as soon as you realized you've been staring at one of Dean's old flannels.

With another sigh and a shake of your head you walked back into the bathroom that was more warm thanks to the steams and got dressed back into your underwear. You realized you needed to buy some new while here, and definitely-definitely not some to scandalize Dean, no not of course. You let out an internal groan at yourself for once again thinking about it before you wore the last piece of clothing, his flannel. His scent immediately invading your sense and you let almost a content sigh, feeling immediately at peace. But it didn't last long because the strange feeling, you knew it all too well now, came rushing back.