Chapter 1

You felt panic rise up inside you when your eyes first opened. This was certainly not your room. Oh it was far from that. And it wasn't certainly somewhere you remembered going last night- not that there would be any other place to go other than your bed, with your german shepherd sleeping by your side and Supernatural playing on TV. This place- you had never been here before in your life, let alone last night.

You were in the middle of, what obviously looked like, a forest. An actual forest.

For a moment you contemplated whether this was a dream or not. So much Supernatural in just two weeks should have surely had an impact on your sleep. But you've had that urgent need to watch the last three seasons all over again, so youcouldn't help it.

You decided to take in a deep breath and stood up on your feet. You sure as hell were wearing the same pjs as last night. And the fact that your feet were bare didn't help in your situation at all. It only proved even more to the fact that you had somehow pulled away from your house and dumped you here. You tried to steady your breathing and you willed yourself to walk. You needed to find the main road, maybe that way you could understand where you were. Last time you had checked though there was not a forest nearby.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, the thin fabric of your shirt not helping at all. Luckily at least your pj pants were long and warm enough, because the icy cold of the early morning would have made you freeze to death before you could even open your eyes. You winced more times than you could ever count and by now you couldn't even look down at your feet to guess that there would be blood there. It wasn't something major obviously but the scratches stung a lot.

You blinked several times, trying to shield your eyes from the rising sun. Everything seemed to be the same as you passed tree by tree but a shaky sigh of relief left your lips as soon as you saw the faint sight of road. You hurried even more to get there as fast you could, but you immediately started to regret your decision as your vision started to become blur. Things started spinning around you and you found yourself stumbling.

You winced once your feet were placed on the cold road and you only stood for a second there, in the middle of the road. You could hear the faint roar of a car, maybe approaching, or maybe not. You couldn't tell and through your blurry vision you certainly could even make out in the distance. But you didn't even have to try anymore as within seconds as it seemed you felt your eyes slowly flutter before you found the ground and darkness enveloped you.

And he slammed on the breaks stopping only a few metres away from a lying body. Two men rushing to get out of the car to said body, worry etching on both their features. They shared a look and without having to say anything you were scooped up and away from your probable death.

~*~

A loud groan left your lips as you felt yourself being pulled out of the darkness. Your hand instinctively moved to your head but it wasn't the pain that made your eyes open. It was basically the lack of it. And the sight you came face to face with was one to make your eyes go as wide as it could be.

It wasn't the fact that you weren't at the forest anymore. It was the fact that you were at another place. Not an unknown one. But one you knew all too well... The bunker?

The sound of footstep and movement made your eyes fall on the doorway and now you realized they could go even more wide. You scooted backwards immediately a pure look of horror on your face.

"No, no hey hey! We're not gonna harm! It's ok, you're safe. You;re safe here." it wasn't only the words but the sincerity in his hazel eyes that made you relax. That and the fact that you knew he meant all that he said.

"Sam Winchester" you breathed out before you could realize it and he froze in his place for a second.

"How do you-"