"For sure." you nodded your head, looking down at your bare wrist "Knowing the name of that special someone that is out there, meant to love you so much and for you to love just as much to the point- to the point you'd feel your heart burst? I wouldn't be able to wait Dean. And when the moment came? I wouldn't want to leave their side. I sound like a helpless romantic I know but- but I haven't had an easy life. Maybe that one special someone, my soulmate, don't you think he'd be able to just take away all my worries in a minute? Because I really do."

You saw the moment you looked up at him that his eyes shifted down to his arm, and you saw him grasp his wrist with his other hand; rubbing his thumb over obviously his own tattoo.

"No you're not a helpless romantic." he whispered shaking his head "It's completely human. Seeking out your soulmate, wanting to be by his side is completely human."

"Have you looked for her?" you whispered with a small frown and he let a sigh, running a hand down his face.

"More times than I can remember." he mumbled "But I just- I can't drag her down with me (Y/n). She doesn't deserve this."

"I think that she should be able to decide, Dean." you breathed out "I know you're scared that you might destroy her lifebut- but she's your soulmate! She will love you from the first moment just the way you are and trust me- she'd have every right to." you offered him a small smile and his eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean?" he whispered and you chuckled softly.

"Seriously? For Gabriel's sake!" you exclaimed "You are Dean freaking Winchester! You are brave, strong, selfless, generous, kind, loving a total sweetheart and ok, I won't tell it to Sam." you giggled softly "You are caring and everything a woman could ask for and you know I am not talking just about appearance. You'd be able to give her all she'd ever wanted and much much more."

"Not a normal life though." he said in a hoarse voice, looking down.

"And who cares about that?" you whispered and his eyes slowly looked up at you "Dean if I were her I- I wouldn't give a single care about it! Not if I had you! Do you even know how important that is? Love matters more than anything else, and quiet honestly who cares about a normal life in the first place? Excuse me but if I was able to live in the bunker, not hunt because I don't think I can take this much gore at once, but still with you and Sam and Cas... that would be perfect."

"But... wouldn't you want a kid at some point?" he frowned and you shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what it would be if I met my soulmate but- you know, even as that... the bunker is the safest place in the world right? And what with an actual angel there too! How more safe can it be than that?" you shrugged "I know we'd do everything to make its life as normal as it could be, anyway."

"You think it could work?" he whispered, feeling his heart swell in a way it had never had before. Because it filled with hope. A kind of hope, faith almost, he thought he long ago had lost. A kind of hope that he had forgotten but remembered the moment he met you. His wishes for a family coming back to the surface. Dreams he's had for so long but buried deep within him. And now they were there, not only because he'd met you and found himself acting like a teen boy in front of his first love, but also because he truly wanted this. He had given it a try but failed. But you were not Lisa, you were you, so much better, perfect to him, and all he'd ever wanted in his life. You were the girl of his dreams and if ended up having a family with you, even in the bunker and in this life... Dean still found himself smiling because he'd love it to no end.

You gave him a hopeful smile "Anything can work Dean, as long as you try."

"Yeah but happiness?" he said in a rough voice "Would you really be happy to be my soulmate (Y/n)? Knowing all the crap I've been through. I am poison, I destroy all that I love- would you risk it? Would you risk dying, losing your life to be with me?"