Being on top of Seongsan Ilchulbong- or Sunrise Peak, watching the beautiful sunrise unfold in front of their very eyes was indeed a dream come true to the both of them. It was a wonderful memory to remember until the day they die. No words can describe the indisputable beauty in front of them- the power of Mother Nature. Once again, She showed off her charm perfectly, and it filled the two of them with awe and amazement.

   Mo Yeon could not stop herself from grinning, her soul obviously bewitched by the beauty in front of her. "Sesange, this...is so...beautiful! It's like...a fairy tale!"

   "I agree, Mo Yeon. Indeed it looks like a fairy tale," replied Si Jin, his hand rubbing her left arm soothingly.

   "How lucky we are to see this! Oh, this is so romantic- the two of us watching the sunrise together..." She stared at Si Jin. "..And you know who to thank for."

   He turned his head over to hers and gave her a playful look. "Mwo? You for peeking at my phone? That's not an excuse for a thank you, you know."

   "That wasn't intentional."

   "Well, you still did."

   "It was an accident."

   "I don't think so..."

   Mo Yeon clicked her tongue in disbelief, and slapped his chest, catching him totally off guard. "Yah, how could you not believe anything your yeoja chingu had just said? I've said a thousand times before that it was an accident! Gosh, what kind of namchin are you?"

   "Your super- cool playboy..." He responded. "..By the way, what do you have in your hand? You slapped me real hard, do you know that? What, you want to kill me on the first day?" He pointed to his chest, a painful look clearly shown on his face. "Aigoo, jinjja! It hurts!"

   "That's what you get for not trusting your woman..." She gave a sarcastic smile and stared at the blue sky proudly. There wasn't a single sign of remorse or regret on her face.

   "Heol, look at that! Look at that! No remorse at all! Aish, jinjja! Why do I have a cruel yeoja like you?" He said with a look of disbelief.

   "Well, get used to it from now on," she jibed, and then turned to look at his face, "...because this is the new me- a proud and arrogant yeoja!"

   Once again, he was taken by surprise by her sudden change of behaviour. What's wrong with her today?

   "Yah, who taught you to say like that? How could you say such words when your namchin is hurt?" He fretted.

   "A guy named Yoo Si Jin.."

   "Still, you couldn't- wait, what? Me?"

   "Who else but you...pabo!"

   Si Jin scoffed in disbelief. He couldn't believe that his pride, his honour, just got thrown away so easily by that woman of his. What did he do wrong to deserve such treatment? And not only he was treated that way, he was also accused for teaching her the wrong things, not to mention being called a fool.

   No, he cannot be weak anymore. He had been played long enough by that girl and it was obvious that she was winning. He had to do something or his pride will be gone for good. It's time to change the game.

   If she wanted to play that way, so be it.

   "What did you say, Mo Yeon?"

   "I called you a pabo!"

   "What's that?" He asked, pretending not to hear what she said earlier.

   "I said my namchin sitting beside me is a pabo! Pabo, pabo pabo!"