The life of Laika Irene White Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Every girl should have emergency chocolate no matter the occasion. The package even said emergency chocolate. This time I shifted through my cloths. 

I had; four pairs a jeans, six tank-tops, two speedo swimsuits, a light winter jacket, four t-shirts, two shorts, a set of winter P.J's, a pair of fuzzy socks, two of normal ankle socks, two summer P.J's. All folded so in to the tiniest ways they could be for easy storage.  

Now that I think about it my Backpack weights more than I do, I'm only 110lbs. I looked for my laptop charger finding it in Larry. I go to plug it in and then I feel stupid. The plug in outlets are different here! Now I'm screwed,  

"Uh, L, do you happen to know a way we can plug this thing in so my laptop can charger Since this was made in america and well were in japan" I asked turning to face him 

He nodded then turned back to his computer screen. When my stomach decided it was hungry and was growling out loud. I cursed under my breath. L pushed some of his food on his tray towards me. I pushed it back. Josh had to butt in when I was doing that. 

"She's not aloud to have sugar unless she's swimming competition other wise she go spastic like most ADHD children do." he said in a matter-o-fact way. 

L looked at me to see if what Josh had said was true and I had to nod my head in a yes motion. I really didn't want someone I just met get scared away by my sugar rush. He seemed to stare in thought of what to do next. I turned to face him. 

"Are there any places we could get breakfast other than just sweets?" I asked him  

He smiled as he pressed something I didn't notice before. And Watari walked in he said good day to us and what that it was that we needed. Then his eyes rested on me since I was the reason he was called into the room. I was getting a little edgy so Josh filled in for me. 

"We would like corn flake cereal, or any kind if you don't have that one were not that picky and orange juice." he said with a smile  

Watari disappeared and reappeared in less than ten minutes. He had cornflake cereal with orange juice. Josh had already hoped up and grabbed one of the two bowls and a glass of the orange juice. I stood up and walked slowly, taking mine.  

"Thank you very much," I said with a bow.  

"Your welcome miss." He returned the bow.  

I smiled and walked over carefully to sit down by Josh snatching my Ipod away from him before he could play and eat at the same time. It always ended badly so I was taking it slow now before anything bad happened, (like if I move to fast I a little clumsy when I've been in swim and I'm in it now...) 

I finished my bowl setting it in Josh's, I noticed that L had already finished his stuff as well. I went ahead and set them down on his tray. It looked like he had downloaded my computer all onto his so he could study me better. That seemed a little creepy but he's just suspicious of me so I won't care. 

I moved over and was about to ask him something when Josh comes bouncing up to me.  

"Are there any places to swim or dance around here?" he asked L in his childish voice. 

L looked at me and then to Josh, he said that the hotel had a pool, but he didn't understand why we would want a ballroom. We both told him it wasn't a ballroom Josh was talking about but a open space to practice modern dancing to the songs that were on my laptop. He still gave us a quizzical look with confusion plastered to his face.  

We tried to explain what we did in america and how the dancing helped keep us entertained when we were bored and all, we ended up having him follow us when ever he had found a place that was open enough to dance in. We both rolled our eyes at him. I went to my backpack grabbing my shiny black speedo, along with goggles and cap. I smiled as I headed into the bathroom changing super fast. I walked out with a cover up. That was white.  

Josh had his on already.  

"LETS get the swimming warm ups over with to day," he said hyper. 

"Okay will do skips, and then six 200 odds free even stroke, and then will do starts, then 100 cool down." I told Josh as we were walking out the door.  

I looked back to see L smirking as we were leaving, 

"Miss are you looking for the pool?" Watari asked  

"Yes do you happen to know where it is?" I asked him back with a smile. 

He lead us into the pool area, it had lanes amazingly we were expecting something totally smaller. Josh had already gotten on the block with his cap and goggles on in his stance waiting for the buzzer.  

"Swimmers take your mark, GO!" I called out to him 

He launched himself off the platform landing in the water with perfect form. I jumped in on the side beside him. We did our flip turns I sucked at it and popped up shaking the water out of my nose before I would shove of again. My brother was a born swimmer since he turned it all into math. I have hated the water since he was real young but when he started taking lessons I had to go with since he wanted to feel better about himself at my failed attempts to swim so many times. I could never compete to him how ever I looked at it. But I was always trying to be better at something he wasn't. Dancing was one of them, though he was always trying to add math into the dance equation.  

We were pulling ourselves out of the water drying off and joking around heading back to the room. When we got there L wasn't there but there was a note that he was going for a walk to clear his head. I shrugged grabbing clean cloths and taking a quick shower. Then my brother had his. When Josh had come out of his shower dressed L had walked back into the room still stressed about something.  

_____________________________________________

Please note that when I used the word Speedo It means the BRAND not the guys suit if some of you people are confused !