''I wish to enter my vault'' She said once again.

''I see. Will you excuse me?'' He said and left.

''I don't like to be kept waiting!'' Hermione said harsly. After a minute, he came back with another Goblin.

''They know! They know she is an imposter!'' Griphook said.

''Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?'' The other Goblin asked. Hermione's eyes grew a bit.

''And why should I do that?'' She asked.

''It's the bank's policy. I'm sure you understand given the circumstances'' The Goblin said.

''No! I most certainly not understand'' Hermione said madly, but also nervous.

''I'm afraid I must insist'' He said. I quietly walked to the desk and pulled out my wand.

''Imperio'' I said and the Goblin sniffed the spell. He smiled and looked back at Hermione.

''Very well Miss Lestrange. If you will follow me''

We rode a cart through the underground of the bank. (Bogrod is the name of the Goblin) The rails were old, and squeky. We came across a kind of waterfall, and we were getting closer.

''Griphook what's that?'' Harry asked. He didn't answer,because he tried to stop the cart.

''Griphook!'' It was to late, and we were soaked in water. I rubbed the water out of my eyes, and saw Hermione and Ron were back themselves. Suddenly, we stopped and the floor of the cart opened, we all screamed, and Hermione pulled out her wand.

''Arresto momentum!'' We all hung above the ground, and we fell down.We all groaned. We all stood up and Harry helped me up.

''Are you okay? The two of us?'' He asked. I nodded and he kissed me.

''You are you again'' Harry said to Ron and Hermione.

''The Thiefs Downfall. Washes away all the enchantments. Can be deadly'' Griphook explained.

''You don't say'' Ron said sarcastically. ''Just out of interest. Is there any way out of here?''

''No'' Griphook said.

''What the devil are you all doing down here!'' A voice from behind us said. It was Bogrod. The spell worked off. ''Thieves! Thieves!'' He was cutt of by Ron casting the Imperio spell. He sniffed it again, and smiled happily. He walked off mentioning us to follow him. We walked, until we heard a sort of animal moan. We turned a corner and saw a Dragon chained. He was full of blood. It's sad.

''That's the Welsh Green'' Ron said.

''It looks like he's down here forever'' Hermione stated. Suddenly, there was a sound. The dragon cried out in pain and annoying of the sound. We saw Griphook holding a sort of brown box with a bell in it. He jiggled it, and handed Ron also one. He jiggld it and the dragon cried out.

''That's barbaric!'' Hermione said. We continued walking, and we came across a vault. Bellatrix's vault. Griphook grabbed Bogrod's hand, and pressed it to the door. It opened and we saw lots of gold.

''Lumos'' Harry said and all our wands light up.

''Blimey'' Ron said and looked at the gold.

''Is it here Harry? Can you feel anything?'' Hermione asked. He didn't answer, and kept walking. I guess he hears something. I bumped into something, and i fell to the ground. It started to multiply.

''Everything is enchanted! Everything you'll touch will multiply!'' Griphook said.

''Give me the sword!'' Harry yelled as Hermione threw it at him. Everything was starting to build up, and all the gold was almost head in.