Chapter 2

Tori's pov
I woke up and dressed into a black tanktop, sweatpants, and a dark red vest. We all had breakfast, and Fred, George, Arthur, Bill, Hagrid and I, were gonna help put on the tent for the wedding.
''Ready? One, two, three'' Arthur said and we lifted the tent with out wands. All of sudden, there was a whoosh. I looked around, and saw a man.
''Blimey, what is the Minester of Magic doing here?'' George asked. I shrugged, as the man walked in. We were about to lift the tent again, until Molly yelled my name.
''Tori! Could you come in?'' I nodded and went inside. When I got in, I saw Ron, Hermione and Harry sitting in the couch, and the man sitting infront of them.
''What's going on?'' I asked.
''Sit down Miss Black'' The man said. I walked to the sofa, and sat down next to Harry. He grabbed my hand, and listened to the man.
''To what do we owe the pleasure minister?'' Harry asked.
''I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter'' The man replied. He placed a bag on the table.
''And this would be?'' Harry asked.
''This is the Las Will and Testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronals Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark it will show him the light'' He held a object, and handed it to Ron.
''Dumbledore left this for me? Briliant. What is it?'' Ron asked. The man only looked at him, and Ron gave it a go, so he clicked the thing, and the light dissapeared from the lamp. It closed, and he opened it again, and the light went back. ''Wicked''
''To Miss Hermione Jean Granger I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that she will find it entertaining and instructive'' He said and handed Hermione the book.
''Mum used to read me those. The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, Babbity Rabbity abd her Cackling Stump'' Ron smiled. The three of us looked at eachother, with a confused look.
''Oh c'mon! Beedle's stories are faous! Babbity Rabbity? No?'' We shook our heads and he went silent.
''To Miss Tori Mary Black, I leave Phoenix, in the hope when she get's lost, he'll help her guide her way'' The man said and handed me a empty cage. I took it, and looked at him.
''Where is he?'' I asked.
''Whistle'' He answered. I did, and Fax (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) got in his cage. I smiled and he flew off again.
''To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill'' He handed Harry the Golden Snitch, and Harry smiled at it.
''That's it then?'' Harry asked.
''Now quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest. The Sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the Sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs...''
''To Harry! It belongs to Harry. It chose him, it came to gim in the Chamber of Secrets when he most needed it'' I interupted.
''The swors may present itself to any worhty Gryffinfor, Miss Black. That does not make it that wizard's property. And in any event the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown'' The man said.
''Excuse me?'' Harry asked.
''The sword is missing. I won't pretend to be your friend, Mr. Potter. But I assure you I'm not your enemy'' The man said.
''You'll forgive me, Minister. But it's a little hard to tell the difference these days'' Harry stated.
''Dumbledore said something very similar to me thr last time we spoke''
''Where is your gaurd sir?'' Hermione asked.
''I came alone. I don't really need them anymore'' The man got up and left.

I pulled my dress up, but I couldn't reach my zipper in the back. I walked downstairs to see if anyone's there. I saw Harry standing at the kitchen table.
''Can you zip me up?'' I asked. He did a double take, and blushed and nodded. I turned my back to him, and felt his fingers on my back. He zipped me up, and I turned around. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist.
''Mooorning'' We heard. We turned around and saw George smirking at us, and winking. I blushed and went back upstairs.

When I got to the party, the guests were dancing, and some were talking. I saw Ron, and saw him glare at Viktor who was dancing with Hermione.
''She looks beautiful huh?'' I asked. He turned to me and nodded. I smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.
''You are completely in love with her, she is to believe me'' I said.
''Thanks Tori'' he said. I nodded and walked over to Harry. He smiled at me, and I kissed his cheek as we danced.

I saw Remus and Tonks come our way. They had both wide smiles on their faces.
''Tori, Harry, we want to ask you something'' Tonks said.
''What is it?'' I asked.
''We like you two to be the godmother and godfather of our baby'' Remus said. I felt tears in my eyes and pulled him in a hug, as Harry hugged Tonks.
''Ofcourse I will! Thank you'' I said as I hugged Tonks. All of a sudden, there was a blue ball of light forming in the middle of the dance floor.
''The Ministry has Fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming, they are coming...'' Shacklebolt's voice said. The tent was being ripped to pieces, as Death Eathers flew in.
''Tori!'' I heard Harry's voice say. I ran over to him, and was being pulled in his arms, as Ron and Hermione ran to us. We grabbed hands, and apparated far from here.