Chapter 12

Tori's pov

I awoke from my nap, and saw I was in bed at the Shell Cottage. I stood up and got dressed. I dressed into a flowery top, black jeans, converse and a black vest. I put some lipgloss and mascara on, and my hair into a high ponytail. I walked past the mirror, and quickly stood back infront of it. I stood at side, and looked at my reflection to my belly. Fleur had put a protective charm on it, so nothing could hurt him. You also couldn't see I was pregnant, butif I asked Hermione she could put the spell off and back on again. I smiled and rubbed it gently. I am 6 months now. I decided to go to the kitchen. When I got there, I saw everyone there, expect Harry.

''Where's Harry?'' I asked. Everyone turned around, and Hermione gave me hug.

''He's outside'' I nodded and sat at the kitchen table. Fleur gave me a cup of tea and I thanked her.

''How are you two feeling?'' She asked. I smiled and giggled.

''Good'' I said. Suddenly, there were footsteps, and we all saw Harry walk in.

''I need to speak to the Goblin''

The next day, after Harry spoke to the Goblin and the man from the wandshop, we decided to go to Bellatrix's vault. Hermione dressed as Bellatrix, and Ron as her husband. Harry, the Goblin and I, were waiting at the beach. Suddenly, Harry pulled meto the side.

''Love, I don't think it's a good idea that you are going with us. It's to dangerous for you and him'' Harry said and rested a hand on my stomach. I smiled at his concern.

''Honey I know you you're concerned about us but I am part of this and besides, Fleur had put a spell on my stomach so it can't hurt him. I know you want me to stay here but I want to go'' I said. He nodded and I smiled. I kissed him and we saw Hermione and Ron coming up the hill. We walked over to them, and I saw the most horrifying thing. Hermione dressed as Bellatrix.

''Well. How do I look?'' She asked.

''Hidious'' Ron and I said. She glared at us and the two of them walked to us. I looked at the Goblin, and saw the sword.

''You can give that to the Hermione, Griphook. She'll keep it save'' I said as he put the sword in Hermione's bag.

We got to Diagon Alley, and we saw a man walking by, Harry and I quickly hide in the shadows.

''Madam Lestrange!''

''Good morning'' Hermione replied happily. I metally slapped my forehead. The man looked weirdly and suprised at her, and continued to walk forward. We emarged from the shadows and Griphook looked at Hermione.

''Good morning? Your Bellatrix Lestrange. Not some dewy eyed school girl!''

''Easy'' Ron said stepping forwards.

''If she gives us away we may as well use that sword to slit our own throaths. Undertstood?'' Griphook asked.

''He's right. I was being stupid'' Hermione agreed.

We all entered the bank. Hermione and Ron walked forwards, while Griphook, Harry and I were under the cloak. Hermione had a bit of trouble with walking on heels, and some watched her weirdly. We kept walking, until we stopped at the counter where a Goblin sat.

''I wish to entermy vault'' Hermione tried saying bitterly.

''Identification'' The Goblin replied,continueing writing.

''I hardly think that is nexessary'' Hermione replied harsly but kind. The man looked up, and was suprised.

''Madam Lestrange! How may I help you?'' He asked.