Chapter 4

Tori's pov
We were on the train, heading to Hogwarts. I was sitting with Luna.
''Anything from the trolly?'' I heard the trolly lady say. I stood up and looked at Luna.
''Do you want anything?'' I asked.
''No thank you'' She said. I nodded and walked towards her.
''One liquired wand'' I said and handed her some galleons. I looked up and saw Harry staring at me. I blushed and took the wand.
''Thank you'' I said. I gave a final look at Harry, and went back to Luna. After we talked for a while, it was 20 minutes until we were at school, so I changed into my robes.

Hermione and I sat in the Great Hall, talking about what we did in the summer. Suddenly, Dumbledore spoke up and we turned our attention to him.
''Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle, will not be only your home this year but home to some very special quests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen'' Dumbledore stopped, when the Great Hall doors opened and Filch came running in. He jogged to Dumbledore, whispered something, and run off again. When he was gone, Dumbledore continued.
''So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the Tri-Wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I sat these contest are not for faint hearted, but more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies from Beauxbatons, and their Headmisterres Madame Maxime!'' The doors opened, and there was a group of girls coming in. They started walking, and stopped at almost every aisle to sigh dreamily at te boys. When they walked further, I saw Ron and Harry stood up. I slapped Harry on his head.

''Ow! What was that for?'' He asked and rubbed his head.

''Staring is rude'' I said. I really need to control my jealousy.

''And now our friends from the north, please welcome the proud sons of Dumstraqng and there High master, Igor Karkaroff!'' Again, the doors opened, and there came boys in, doing tricks with their canes. They slammed them down on the ground and did flips with it. One boy walked infront of the staff table, and did something with fire.

''Blimey. it's him, it's Viktor Krum!'' Ron said and looked dreamy at Viktor.

''The seeker?'' I asked and the Ron nodded.

''Your attention please! I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament but to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule to explain all this, we have the head of the Departement of International Magical Cooperation, Mr. Bartemus Crouch'' Dumbledore explained. A man came up and greeted Dumbledore. All of a sudden, the ceiling started to thunder. There were people screaming and covering their heads. It soon stopped by a limping man with a fake-eye.

''Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody'' Ron said.

''Alastor Moody? The auror'' Hermione said.

''Auror?'' Dean asked.

''Dark wizard catcher. Half of the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him, he's supposed to be mad as hatter these days'' I explained and Dean nodded. I sw Moody drink from a flask.

''What's that he's drinking you suppose?'' Seamus voice brought me back to reality.

''I don't know but I don't think it's pumpkin juice'' Harry said. The man from the Ministry stood up and looked at everyone.

''After due consideration, the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name in the goblet''

''That's rubbish!'' The twins yelled and so did some others. I'm glad it's for 17.

''Silence!'' Dumbledore yelled and everyone went so quiet, you could hear a nail fall.

''The Goblet of Fire, anyone wishing to submit themselves to to tournament need only to write their names upon a piece of parchement, and throw it into the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has began''