Chapter 8

Harry's pov (Haven't done his pov in a long time)
''I'm pregant'' The words got stuck in my head multiple times. I am happy but with this war going on I don't want her to get hurt. I smiled widely, picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and hugged me back. I put her down and passionately kissed her. After a minute, we pulled away and rested our foreheards together.
''I'm so happy. I love you'' I said. She smiled and closed her eyes.
''I love you too'' Tori said. Harry put his hands on my 5 weeks old belly, and rubbed it gently.

Tori's pov
We apparated to Godric's Hollow, and everything was covered in a blanket of snow. I saw a family inside, playing with their kids and they had the biggest smile on their faces. I smiled at the sight and wiped a tear away. Hermione and I, clutched at Harry's arm.
''I still think we should have used Polyjuice Potion'' Hermione said.
''No. This is where I was born, I'm not returning as someone else'' Harry said. I smiled and rubbed his hand. He smiled and we walked forwards. Hermione suddenly stopped.
''Harry, Tori. I think it's Christmas Eve'' She breathed. I know it's hard for her these days especially since the incident with her parents. There were Christmas sounds everywhere, making me smile even in these dark days. I saw Harry's eyes travel to the graveyard.
''Do you think they'd be there. My parents?'' Harry asked us.
''Yeah. They are'' I said. I remembered that Dad told me that Mom was buried here too. They buried Dad with Mom together.
''Go'' Hermione whispered to us. We nodded and we separated ways. I stood infront of Mom and Dad's grave and looked at it.

'Here lies Sirius Orion Black, and Rosalie Valerina Black
Beloved parents of Tori Mary Black.
Loved Husband, brother, and proud father.
Loved Mother, and proud mother'

I saw a tiny picture at the top of me, mom and dad. They held me in their arms and both kissed my cheeks. I brushed away the tears and kneeled down.
''I love you two. To the moon and back. I will make you both proud, I promise'' I said. I kissd my hand and placed it on the grave. I stood up and saw Harry standing infront of a grave. I slowly walked towards him, and saw he had tears on his cheeks. I brushed away his tears, and kissed his cheek.
''They are so proud of you Harry. With what you reached in your life'' I said and put his hands on my belly. He smiled at me.
''They would be proud of us love'' He said and kissed my lips. Hermione came over, and sat infront of the grave and put Christmas flowers on the grave. I looked at ym mom and dad's grave, and saw she did the same. Hermione stood up and placed her head on Harry's other shoulder, while I held her hand infront of him.
''Merry Christmas guys'' Harry breathed.
''Merry Christmas Harry'' Hermione said as I did the same. I opened my eyes, and I saw a woman looking at us by the church. I nudged Harry and nodded at the woman's direction. He followed my eyes and saw the woman, still staring at us. It kinda creeped me out.
''I think I know who that is'' Harry suddenly said.

''I don't like this Harry'' Hermione whispered as the three of us slowly walked towards the woman.
''Hermione she knew Dumbledore she might have the sword'' Harry whispered back. Harry suddenly stopped and looked at a house.
''This is where they died'' Harry breathed. It was his old house. ''This is where he murdered them'' I looked at Hermione, and jumped a little. It was the woman who was watching us. I grabbed Harry's arm and he sootingly rubbed it.
''You're Bathilda, aren't you?'' Harry asked. The woman didn't respond, and walked into the house. We followed her, and saw that the house was completely rotten. The woman walked to the table, and picked up a pack of matches and went to light it, but she failed. Harry grabbed it, and light the match. The woman begin to talk to Harry in Parseltounge, and Harry did too. The woman took the candle, and walked up the stairs. Harry followed her. Hermione and I looked through the house and I found a picture. It was Harry's dad, my dad, and our moms. I smiled at it and folded it and put it in my pocket. Suddenly, I heard a crash from upstairs.
''Harry!'' Hermione and I yelled. We ran upstairs and saw Harry fighting a snake. Nagini.
''Incendio!'' I casted but it didn't catch her. Harry shot a spell, making Nagini fall to the ground. From behind the bed, Harry slowly looked up, and saw the snake jump up. I shot a spell as Hermione grabbed the both of us, and apparated us away from the house.

Hope you liked it! ^^

Heart
Like
Comment