Chapter 12

Tori's pov
It's the last task, so everyone was in the stadium, waiting for Dumbledore's speech.
''Ealier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep within the maze. Only he knows it'd exact position'' Dumbledore explained. ''Now, as Mr. Diggory-'' There were screams coming from the Hufflepuffs.
''And Mr. Potter'' We all stood up and cheered as Harry smiled at the crowd.
''Are tied for first position, they will be first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum-'' Again, there were cheers.
''And Ms. Delacour'' Again cheers. ''The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, should at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red spark with their wands. Contestans! Gather around'' Everyone circled as Dumbledore talked with them.
''I hope he's okay'' I said. Hermione and Ron both puth and arm around my shoulder.
''Harry is gonna be fine Tor, I promise'' Hermione said.
''On the count of three. One-'' Dumbledore was cut off by the canon.

It felt like hours, and Fleur and Viktor already returned. I was biting my nails, waiting for Cedric and Harry to return. Suddenly, there was a whoosh, and some people gathered around.
''What is going on?'' I asked frankly.
''He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back! Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I coulnd't leave him, not there'' I heard Harry cry. Hermione, Ron and I pushed through the crowd, and saw Harry laying by the corpse of Cedric. I felt the tears bream in my eyes. I wanted to go to Harry, but Ron pulled me back. He also pulled Hermione in a hug. I cried harder as I heard Cedric's father cry.
''That's my son! That's my boy!''

''Today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss'' Dumbledore said. Today was the ceremony for Cedric. I sat next to Harry and leaned my head on his shoulder, as he rubbed my hand.
''Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair minded, and most ipmortantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now, I think, therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered, bt Lord Voldemort'' I winched at the name.
''The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this but not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now, the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us, that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that! And we'll celebrate a boy that was kind and honest, brave and true right to the very end''

I was sitting in the window stll of the courtyard, watching people say goodby. Suddenly, there were familiar arms wrapped around me. I smiled and turned around. Harry kissed my cheek and Ron and Hermione came over. I turned around and wrapped one arm around Harry's neck.
''Do you ever think we'll have a quite year at Hogwarts?'' Ron asked.
''No'' The three of us said. Ron laughed and walked with Harry and I.
''Oh well, what's life without a few dragons?'' Ron admitted. I saw Harry stop and walk back to Hermione.
''Everything is going to change now is it?'' Hermione asked sadly. Harry put a hand on her shoulder.
''Yes'' Harry said. Hermione smiled and they walked back to us, as we kept walking.
''Promise you'll write this summer. All of you'' Hermione said.
''I won't. You know I won't'' Ron teased.
''Harry will won't you?'' Hermione said.
''Yeah, every week'' Harry said making me laugh.
''I will Hermione, I promise'' I said. We all walked to the railing and watched as Dumstrang and Beauxbatons leave.

Sorry for the crappy end but book 4 is done! Stay tuned for book 5