Hospital(Call Rose Crazy but..)

Ray's POV

I didn't know chres had these feelings for Jay. He said something like "I developed feeling for her from all the time we spent/ spend together." Now wait . When did they ever have time to spend together after they broke up.?

Ray: Bro?

Chres: waddup ?

Ray: you said your feeling grew for Jay by the time you spent together? Am I right ?

Chres: * confused look* mhmmmm.

Ray: so whe---- (GCO)

Nurse Meme: hi, Rayan Lopez?

Ray: yea.. that's me

I noticed a lady and a girl who looks to to be atleast 16 or 17. Can you say fye or nahh? Well she fye 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍👌.

Pause

Fye = fire

Play

Nurse Meme: hi I'm nurse Meme. This is my daughter Naya.

Naya: Hi * waves and smiles *

She has a really nice smile. aright hol' up lemme tell you what shawty had one . She had one a Marlyn Monro sweater, black tights, and that sexy ass Oreos.!

Nurse Meme: well shes going to be assisting me with you... shes going to stay in the room and is you need anything you can ask her and she'll get. Okay?

Ray: ok

Chresanto: is have a question..

Nurse Meme: what is it sweetie * smiles*

Chresanto's POV

Chresanto : when is Ray going to be able to leave?

Nurse Meme: * looks through records* soon!* smiles * mr. Smith is making a wonderful recovery !

Ray: oh that's good I guess.. but do you know how Janay Smith is doing .?

Nurse Meme: what's her full name ?

Ray: Janay Mia Smith ...

Nurse Meme: * looks through records* she...she is is critical condition.. a emergency surgery is being performed now.

Ray : * looks down* oh.. okay thanks

Nurse Meme: welcome and if you need anything tell Nyah ! * leaves room.

Naya's POV

These two boys are so fine! But... nah

Naya: are you okay...uh r-r.. ugh! I'm sorry, what's your name ?

Ray: It's Rayan but call me Ray.. And yes it am, thanks for asking .

Naya: * smiles * no problem ... she's your girlfriend or sum10 ?

Ray: nahh, my sister.

Naya: oh....

It suddenly got quiet.. REALLY QUIET!

Naya: soo... what school do you guys go to?

Chresanto: L.A Performing Arts

Naya: oh

Ray : yea... Hbu

Naya: well...actually I'm transferring . I don't know exactly to where yet but I moving from Collective Admissions Business and Dance School or CABDS for short.

Ray: oh how come your leaving ?

Naya: problems and plus my moms doesn't think it's a good school.

CRAIG'S POV

I sat there patiently waiting on word for Janay. Man I hope she's okay.

???: hey prod!

It was rose . I personally don't like her . I think she just got with Ray because of the competition and everyone know we were going to win.

Craig: hello and when since you started to call me prod?

Rose: *smiles* well that's your new name right ?

Craig: mhmmmm.. I guess

Rose: yea so how's Janay? *smiles *

Craig: I.dont.know.! and how you know I'm here for her anyways?

Rose: I...uh..i...GCO---

Just then the doctor walked up .

Doctor : Family of Janay Smith?

I stood up quickly

Doctor: hi I'm doctor Fernado but you can call me Doctor F.

Craig: *shakes hand* nice to meet you Dr.F. what can you tell me about Janay.

Dr. F: oh yess * looks through records * she has several gun shot wounds in her stomach and leg. We did a emergency surgery asoon as she came...

Craig: ok and ???

Dr.F : she's lost a lot of blood . The good news is that we were able to get the bullets out before they went to deep in. But see uncertain in she walk again or even walk up she's in very much critical condition .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated ! sorry it's short and not that good! But congrats to Naya @Prod_Is_Br3zzy_143 for guessing the song first in the last chapter . The song was " Missing You" from the #1 girl album. Follow her and read her stories she's type cool. Who thought this would happen to Janay? I promise the next chapters are going to be so much better. Give me feedback thoo and check out my other stories :)

Read " Dear Life" by @QueenCece

Goals: 2+ votes and comments

-Lili💕