Sweet Love

Ok just to let you guys know this is going to be a short chapter only in Rose && Rays POV .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yeah

You ready?

I ain't think so

Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love

All these sensations got me going crazy for you

Inside on top of you

Grinding inside and out of you

Baby I know what to do

So come on baby girl

Let's just take our clothes off

Just so we can make sweet love

But I want to know your body

Tonight is the night

That I change your life

Let me control your body

Girl you shy you wanna slow it down

And you start screaming when I go down town

Oh baby tell me why, you're so excited

You know I love it when you take it off

So baby go ahead and take it off tonight

Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love

All these sensations got me going crazy for you

Inside on top of you

Grinding inside and out of you

Baby I know what to do

So come on baby girl

Let's just take our clothes off

Just so we can make sweet love

I'm making sweet love, to you baby

Go ahead and take it off

Let's get naked

Cause you know I love to turn you on

Girl let's do it to your favorite song, yeah

With the candles lit, and the lights low

Baby girl I want for you to roll

Just roll your hips

And just grind on me, grind on me, grind on me

And baby don't get it confused

I'll do everything you want me to

Just as long as you get crazy

And just as soon as you get naked, making love

Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love

All these sensations got me going crazy for you

Inside on top of you

Grinding inside and out of you

Baby I know what to do

So come on baby girl

Let's just take our clothes off

Just so we can make sweet love

Sweet love, sweet love

--------------

~яє¢αρ ~

Rays POV

Ray: Rose?

Rose: yes daddy

She walked in with a trench coat on. she then untied it and it dropped to the floor. She was wearing a police officer stripper out fit. she had hand cuffs and walked closer to me

Rose: you've been a very bad boy. Leaving me all my by self. You have to pay for that daddy.

I bit my lip cuz she looked so sexy. she walked closer to me and hand cuffed my hands to the bed. She then climbed on top of me and then .......

She starting sucking on my neck I let out loud grunts because this girl really knows how to work. She then stopped sucking and looked at my neck biting her lip && then smiling. She then started to pull down my pants. She looked at me and smiled && laughed and then said " you ready ". I thought about it for alittle and then responded " yes" She then put her hands in my boxers and started to give me a hand job man this girl could work wonders. My dick became hard and I was horny asf I want to fuck her now.. I wanted to eat her now.. I wanted all of her now! lucky for me she didn't put the hand cuffs on properly so I was able to pull my hands out of it. I pushed her off of me and then took control..

Rose's POV

I was giving ray a hand job which I knew he liked then suddenly something came over ray and he got his hands out of the cuffs pushed me off of him and climbed on top of me. I then started to nipple on my ear and then whispered " 2 can play at that game bby " Then he started to take off my clothes. And trust me Ray took them off quick. I was then left in my panty and bra. Ray made his was down to my vagina and pulled down my panty with his teeth. I looked at me and then bit his lip and then he dived in head first. I felt so good . The way his tongue was moving around caused me to let out loud moans. He then started to nibble on my clit. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted the dick and I wanted it now!

I roughly pushed ray off of me and started to kiss him all over while taking off his boxers . I then went down and started to give him head. I did it for a good 5 minutes until we switched positions. Ray was now on top about to stick it in. He looked at me good and asked me " are you ready" In an instant I nodded my head yes and he put it in. Stroking in and out in and out. Each stroke caused screams of pleasure and moans. He then stopped and started to each me out again. Now this time I was shaking I was about to cum. I told ray but he didn't pay me any mind he just kept going. And soon enough I came right in his mouth. All of it didn't go in but Ray slurped it all up and licked his lips. Next he took off my bra and started to suck my nipples and lick around my breast. While he was doing that I started to suck and kiss his neck to leave my mark on him. This was the best sex I've ever had. Ray then stopped and laid down beside me breathing hard. I then rested my head on his chest and said " I love you Ray" even though I was out of breath and it was hard for me to say. He was quite for a while but then he spoke and said " I love you to Rose"

What me and ray just did was not sex. We made love... sweet love. I don't regret it one bit because I love Ray and he loves me. Within minutes ray was fast asleep. haha typical ray . I took the sheets and covered us with it and joined Ray and went to sleep..... Yes today Ray and I made sweet love.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys tell me what you think.

I'm not really good with sec scenes and it was my first.

Do you think Naya will find out about this?

Do you think there's going to be trouble in the future ?

Did ray even use protection ( a condom ) ?

Comment what you think 😁.

Comment// Vote // fan 💕