Out of the Hospital

Ray's POV

Man I'm really sick of this hospital. I miss my house..my bed..my fridge..my room..my shower.. my kitchen.. Just everything I seriously can't wait to go home .

??: knock knock!

I looked up to see Naya ... I can't help to think that she's so beautiful but will never be mine... 😔😩😩

Ray : hey...

Naya : *laughs && mocks Roses voice * what you ain't happy to see me ?

Lmfaooo she just imitated rose perfectly. I'm weak I can't ! 😂😭😭😭😭😂😂😂 Atleast some one out a smile on my face 😊.

Ray: * laughs* you stupid

Naya: * chuckles and sits on the side of Rays bed * I know I am... so how you feeling Mr. Sexy Apex nigga

Ray: * chuckles * I feel much better actually .. just a little home sick shawty ..

She then pulled out a bag of hot Cheetos.

Naya: * eats a Cheetoe * mhmmm... what if I tell you that you can leave today.

Ray: Fr?

??? : yes ray. She's for-real .

I looked up to see Ms. August .

Ray: oh hi Ms. A .. What are you doing here?

Ms. A : I came to sign you out.. Chres wanted to come but he has practice . But you will be staying at my house for a few days.

Ray: oh ok . Do you have clothes for me to put on rn ?

Ms. A : * pulls clothes out bag * I'm always prepared.

Ray: * takes clothes * thanks Ms. A

Ms. A : no problem. Go put them on while I go and sign you out . * leaves*

Naya: need help ?

Ray : uhhh .. yea

Naya: ok * walks him to the bathroom *

Naya's POV

I didn't know if I should go in with him. I just go so nervous ..

Ray: are you coming in?? or??

Naya: do you need me too?

Ray: well from when you asked if I needed help I thought that's what you were going to do.

Naya : oh ok

I can't lie I was extremely nervous! I don't know why tho it's not like I like ray or anything. We went into the bathroom. And he started to undress I stood by the door biting my lip because he lifted up his hospital dress thingy and I saw his abs 😍😍😍😍😍 . Mhmm yass I could just lick him all over and fuck him right then and there. OMG Naya what are you saying.! Snap out of it Naya!

Ray: ahh .. Naya can you please help me ?

Naya: sure * walks over to him.*

I helped him get his arm out of the hospital dress thingy because it was stuck. I then helped him put on his shirt. This actually insnt that bad! Then it was time to out on his pants 😁. hope this goes well. He put one foot in while holding on to me.. but I think I spoke to soon. He lost balance and fell. Falling on top on me. Great now were both on the floor in awkward position! We looked into each other's eyes and then he suddenly started laughing. I chuckled a little but I was getting nervous again. Ray stopped laughing and he moved my hair out my face sweeping it back. Then he came closer bring his lips nearer && nearer to mines..