♡ First Day♡ Make-ups?

Ray's POV

I sat in history class and I couldn't pay attention at all. Ever since Naya walked in my mind has been away. It's like everyone's mind has been away. Ever since she walked in the whole class eyes has been on her... That is the boys eyes. Yes some girls looked at her but it was envy. I mean Naya was so beautiful and I can't help think that she won't talk to me again. But I'm going to change that. Good thing Rose doesn't go to this school.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

Went the bell. That meant class was over. I saw Naya get up and look at her schedule but she looked confused. I walked over to her but before I could take my last step there Craig was right in front of her talking . All I heard was 'so we meet again' and laughing. Yup that was my que to leave. I turned around picked up my stuff and went to my next class which was 'Dance'

Naya's POV

I was in class paying attention .. Well trying to. It was hard because all eyes were on me. UGH I can't wait till this stupid class is over.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

Went the bell. Thank God. I picked up my books and put them in my bag and set my schedule on my desk. I bent over and started to look at it when suddenly I heard a voice.

??: So we meet again

And laughter followed behind.

I slowly got up from my bending down position in a sexy way. Gotta tease em . right ? 😋😏

I looked up to see Craig and Ray slightly behind him turning around to in the other direction.

Naya: * laughs * yea I guess so

Craig: lemme see your schedule

I handed it over to him.

Craig: ahhhhh dats wezzup shawty.

I started laughing and then spoke up.

Naya : What you mean?

Craig : we got the same classes. So that means I get to know you better and I get to see that beautiful face all day.

He said placing his hand on mine. I was blushing hella much. I looked down and he took my head up and said " there's no reason to hide that beautiful smile baby girl."

Craig was such a charmer. I'm glad I met him before . Maybe today wasn't going to be that bad after all.

Naya: * smiles * ohh yea ? I'll like that

I'm not even going to front I like Craig.. he's cute but I think I should get to know him alittle more .

Mr. A - Naya .. Mr. Crippen. I think you two should head to class.

Craig : we are mr. a

Craig took my hand and I put my bag on my shoulder and we started walking together. Our next class was Vocal. I wonder what his voice sounds like.

We walked into the room and Craig told me to sit so I did as told. he walked over to some lady I assumed to be the teacher and whispered in her ear. She nodded her head in response and he came and sat next to me smiling.

Then the same lady spoke up.

Lady: alright class take a seat.

Everyone did as told.

Lady: we have a new student .. ~ smiles ~ her name is Naya. My name is Miss Marell but call me Tasha.

I nodded my head in response