Chapter9:Reverse Falls

(this chapter is short bit deal with me im running out of idea...)

Your pov

"reverse falls?" i ask bill "yes sunshine reverse falls is an alternate universe (if thats the meaning dont kbow...) that means everything in gravity falls is reverse in reverse falls"he said "so that means if your good that means in reverse falls your bad?" i said "yes thats right, so you wanna go?" he said leaning his hands onto mine "hmmm...." i think its should be better to hang out with bill and to get him kbow better "okay!" i said "good now lets go out side so i can teleport us to there..." he said

~meanwhile~

Third person view

Andy is sleeping when she wokes up "wha-where? Nevermind!" then she got back to sleep...

...

...

...

"y/n!!!where are you? I have something to tell you!!!" she scream for andy but no respones? andy got up to bed and search for y/n but she couldnt find you even bill "where are they?" andy calls one of her butler "yes M'lady?" said one het butler "did find y/n and bill?" she asked "im afraid not M'lady...". "ugh! Where are they. Well thanks then.." she thanks to her butler. "just for you M'lady." then her butler walk away.. 

~out side the mansion~

Bill waved his hands anf a blue portal appear "ready?" bill asked you "mhmm..." you nodded and you guys both jump into the portal

Your pov

Bill and i both landed infront of mystery shack well kinda. We saw a two person one is a girl with blonde hair and braces like mabel but different then we saw a boy with white hair and a pinetree cap but hes different...

Bill helped up then the two person notice us "hi!" greeted the blonde hair to us "my names Pacifica Southeast whats your name"wow ans she has mabels personality too "pacifica dont talk to these guys we dont even knoe about them!" the boy whispered to pacifica girl.

Bill and i stayed qiute. Then we decided to leave because the are arguing...

We wandered to reverse falls its not really different from the original but the people here are you know kinda not nice...

Well in the original every people in the town are kind...

In this place not so so...