Pie Fight!!!

Your pov

Me and andy are in the living roo and bill he said that his going to do something and twin arent coming yet "yo... Y/n..."andy mumble while sitting upside down in the couch"what?" i ask "IM BOOOORRRREEEED!!!" She whined "hmm..." i think carefully. Then i had an idea. I got up from the couch and head to the kitchen.

After that. I open the fridge and get some pie.

I walk to the living room holding the pie then andy notice me with the pie

"is that pie for me?" she ask. You know its hard to hold your laugh cause your gonna do a surprice right? "uhm... Actually..." i said then walk towards her "yup its for you!!" then i splat the pue on her face.

She didnt move. I wipe the pie and i can see that shes smiling more like angry smile.

After i do that i laughed harder.

I didnt know andy got a pie in her hand...

Third person view

Andy throw her pie at you. Thanks to your agility youd be able to dodge it.

Bill's pov

I was walking in the hallway into the living room "i cant wait to see my sunshine" i said to my i was about to open the door...

Your pov

Andy threw the pie at me and id be able to dodge it.

Then i notice someone open the door.

And its bill.

Andy's pie splat on bill's face "get pie on b*tch!"andy said to bill

Me was laugh like theres no end!

Then bill got angry and started to throw pie at us.

We dodge and run. When someone calls...

"wait! Someone's calling!!" andy said she pick up the phone.

Hey guys! Me and dipper are on are way to andys house see ya! mabel said. Then andy put her phone down and smirk devilish.

"what's with the smirk?" i ask "when dipper and mabel came in to the hallway door. Were gonna threw pies at them." andy explained "great idea i always wanted to prank shooting star and pine tree.." bill said "lets do it!" i said.

We waited for dipper and mabel to come in.

When they open the door we threw pies at them...

"get dunked on!" i said to them

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😂😂😂😂😂🕐

Just an idiotic chapter hope ypu enjoy!