Chapter6:Y/n's Got A Sick

Andy's pov

I woke up with a sudden headache"ugh! What happen why does--"i touched my forehead and has blood on it"y/n!y/n!y/n!!"i shouted for y/n i was panicking.

She get in to my door...

"Andy what happen?!"she said a bit out of energy

"well i woke up like you do and i have this massive headache then i touched ny forehead and has a blood on it..." i said in calm
"*sigh thats because you keep smaking your head into the wall..." she said... Then i snap back to reality

"what?! How can i not remember?!" i noticed y/n is blushing. I got and walk towards her...

"what?" she said. I touched her forehead it was burning...

"y/n you got a fever..." i said then her face lit up

"so that mean--" i cut her off"no your powers will not fade away its in you forever... You just got a normal fever not special..." i said i can realy tell shes upset "why you dont wanna have your powers well as you know powers are cool you cant feel it cuase you dont use it when your fine ill train you how to use it hows that?" i ask her i can be such a big sis to her sometimes...

"okay..." she said while kinda mumble... "now get to your room and rest... Now!". "okay-okay no need to shout!" she said "just go to your room. Ill call mabel and dipper..."

~time skip brought to you by bill is visiting you without andy's permission~

Mabel's pov

Andy just call dipper dont know why... "mabel we need to go to andys house y/n got a fever and andy need someone to talk to..." dip dop said to me "ok bro bro just give me a sec then were good to go." i said to dipper

I surely grab my grapling hook incase that bill may showed up and pack some of smile dip well grunkle ford said its bad for my health but who cares i love smile dip...

"okay bro were good to go!" i said to dip dop "why did you bring your grpling hook anyway?" bro ask me "well... Just incase that bill may showed up." i said "heh just incase huh?" he said "yup just incase.." i said to him"then lets go!"

Then were off to andys mansion id be honest im inlove with andys house, that gives me the idea of annoying dipping sauce "hey dipper are inlove andys--" i didnt finish when he cut me off "no mabel im not inlove with her!" he said blushing fifty shades of red "i wasnt saying that your inlove with andy im saying if your inlove with her house..." i said then he said the 'oh ok... ' look 'i knew it bro bro's inlove with andy' i smirk at what i thought "whats with the face, i dont like that face.." bro said "well im just wondering that your inlove with andy!" i squel were in andys big-a-big gate when dip dip covered my mouth "mabel!" he shouted in whispere 'lick' "eww... Mabel!". "so your totaly inlove with andy!" i said in a little fangirl thing "yeah yeah fine just... Dont tell her!". He said "ok" 'oh andys gonna know about it dipper ANDYS GONNA KNOW IT' i thought...

~time skip~

Third person view

Dipper and mabel knock on andys door.

"hey guys! And mabel why the hell you brought a grapling hook, and dipper you look like a tomato..." andy just gigled to both of them "wheres y/n?" mabel ask "shes in her room sleeping you can come in if shes awake." andy said "come let go do some thing.." then andy let the twin come in. And they go to the sala...

time skip again⌛

Your pov

I was in my room awake when i feel someones prescence "whos there?" i ask and glance on my sides "hello there sunshine hows your felling?" i saw bl floating above me "what are you doing here?" i crossed arms "seesh kid im just visiting and i notice you got a fever and i wanted to check you out"he said "why would you do that?" i said the bill lean closer to me...

Bill's pov

I lean closer to y/n so i can answer her question "because... I LIKE YOU." i can really see that shes blushing on what i said well i too just a little (tsundere style!)

"wh-what are you talking about?" she said looking away from me and still blushing "i mean that y/n i really like you"i said then snap my finger to appear a chair so i can seat...

Meanwhile...

Dipper's pov

Me and mabel are playing video games at andys Xbox player im still nervous when shes around cuase i really like her and hope mabel wouldnt said it "guys i feel someones prescence..." andy said "we need to check it out!" mabel said while she grab her grapling hook and i grab my journal while andy... Well andy is like in combat mode i dont know "well wheres that prescence..." i ask "y/n's room..."

Time skip

Were here in y/n's room while andy got a sword wait oh yeah she can summon some weapons. Im holding thwe door knob cause im the one whos gonna opened it...

I opened the door to see y/n and bill talking and laughing and i saw andys face

Oh no...

When y/n and bill notice us...

...

...

...

"WHAT THE FUQ ARE DOING HERE CIPHER...". andy growled at bill then she ran to bill and grab bills collar shirt

(just imagine andy is freddy who is punching foxy while imagine bill is foxy thats being puched by freddy and imagine you is chiga)

°^°^°^°^°^₹^°^°^°^°^°^

Like it so far?

This too five hours to write and gives this chapter an idea

Words: 982

Phew hope you like this chapter!