Chapter13: Y/n's Birthday Part 1

Andy's pov

I was wondering in the town when i see a arcade full of children and adults playing some games. When i see melody. I came closer to her "hey mels!" i greeted "oh hey andy! Hows it going? And by the way why are you alone?" she ask "first of all. Im great! And second y/n is busy with her lover...." i said "oh... So what are you doing here?" seriously she had so many question!!! I shouted in my thoughts "well... Im just curious that thus place jas so many people..." i said "well... As you see this place is where people have fun. And this is where children celebrate thier birthday..." she explained. When u hear a birthday word i suddenly remember y/n's birthday. And its coming. Jusr some few days and its her birthday. I was busy in my thought i didnt notice that melody is talking to me. And i snap back to reality "sorry melody gotta go plan y/n's birthday!!" i shouted while waving bye at her and she waved back. I ran to the mystery shack to tell mabel and dipper.

I knock to the door...

Dipper's pov

"dipper someone's knocking on the door!" mabel yelled "so?" i ask in annoyance "so? Open it!!" she yelled "alright! Alright!" i said.

I made to the door and open it to see andy. I blushed

Andy's pov

Dipper open the door then he blush dont know why...
"hey dipper!" i greeted"h-hey andy! Wh-what bring's you here?" he asked "well--"i didnt finish my word when mabel came running and hug me "dipper you didnt tell that andy is here!!" she exclaimed in excitement "m-mabel....c-cant!"i said while being crushed hug by mabel "oops.." then she let ne go...
"mabel! I said no crushing--"i didnt my word "on dipper~"she said in singing tone me and dipper blushed at she said. Then i came closer to her and give him a pinched in a cheecks "what did say?" i saud in scary face and scary voice "crushing---ahhh!!!"i pinched her hardly "im sorry! Im sorry!" she said then i let go of her cheecks while she's rubbing it...

"why are you here anyway?" dipper asked "well just to tell you... Y/n's birthday is coming..." i whispered to them "what? 'dipper said" yeah this week. So we better prepaired"i said" aren't we gonna tell bill? "mabel asked" no. Bill has a big mouth. So we better not tell him. "i said" tell him what? " someone said then the three of us turn around to see y/n and bill...