Test

IF OUR VOLLEYDORKS ARE DOING TEST AND SAW A QUESTION THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW SCENARIO (PROBABLY. Don't kill me...)

Hinata: "Everything is over...Good bye, world..."

Kags: "What the--? I just wanted to play volleyball and I have to work on this shit? NO WAY."

Daichi: Manage to answer in the nick of time but he not sure it's right or not.

Suga: Never had that kind of difficulity.

Asahi: panicked a bit, but write anything on his mind and told Daichi and Suga that the world is ending.

Noya: Scream, jump, swear a lot and finally left it blank.

Tanaka: panicked, sweat a lot and stare at the question and left it blank too. After that he'll tell everyone that he can do it when he actually failed the test

Ennoshita: stare blankly at the question, write anything on mind, and somehow get them right.

Tsukki: "Is this question even exit? It must be a mistake..."

Yama: "What should I do? Probably Tsukki could do it...Why me? Why....? THINK!!"

Kuroo: ended up thinking other things which magically made him remember the answer.

Kenma: think up any possible answer and surprisingly, it is right.

Yaku: panicked and try to think hard but at the end he trusted what he have learned and answer what he knew.

Lev: all smiley but when the test is end, he cheerfully said:"I can't do it!!"

Oikawa: he hums so loudly and very long until he gets the answer. If he doesn't, he'll scratch his head and answer whatever.

Iwaizumi: scratch his head a lot, in the end he'll snapped and also write whatever.

Hanamaki: sleep while thinking the question. After getting a flash of inspiration, he write what he though to be right and goes back to sleep

Matsukawa: tapping his pen quitely and get the answer right before the time.

Bokuto: internally curse while keep staring at the question. In the end, he answered something nonsense and rant to Akaashi how hard the question is.

Akaashi: panicked a bit, think rationally and get the answer rather fast.

Extra:

Terushima: No way. Cause he's so smart he can answer everything.

Ushijima: ...uhh...blank...

Ha ha.
I'm in season for tests.
Wish me luck
And sorry for not updating for a while...

#noofensse
#asahiishere