Scary Squad

If there such a thing like 'The Best Scary Squad Award', Karasuno VBC must be the team to won that becuz... you know what I mean right...? Especially when they scare you.

THE BEST THRILL EVER.

If you don't get what I meant, you're free to check them up.

If you pay attention,

Almost everyone (including Tsukki) in karasuno have a scary faces. Except for mommies.

Just imagine them creepingly made their way slowly to you, chasing wherever you go, when you managed to shake them off,

They have cornered you with their faces and you almost crying because of it. And they suddenly grabbed you,

Pop conffeties, and give you baskets. You confusedly look up to them as they said:

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN, (Y/N)!!!"

"TRICK OR TREAT!!"

"GIVE US SWEETS"

"OR SODA FLAVOURED ICE"

"Or dinosaur shaped chocolate..."

"And moon shaped too!!! I want it!!"

"Gimme volleyball snack..."

"ME TOO!! I WANT IT TOO!!!"

"NOT FAIR!! You have melon bread are you...?"

"Guys!! You're being rude to her!!"

As you seem offended by their act, you lowered your head down as you're crying, making the team worried and momma mad. But then you smiled widely to them and show them rather what they like.

"It's not chrismas yet, and I'm not a santa, but at least, I CAN GIVE YOU GUYS THESE!!!"

On your hand is a basket full of things they listed and many more candies. The guys start digging down the basket as Suga thanks you.

"Thanks, (y/n). I would like to give something to my sweetheart too. What do you want...?"

"I would like a suga-r."

As he chuckled, he swoop in and you felt something soft and sweet on your lips.

"Happy halloween, (y/n)!"

WHY THE HELL THIS WHOLE THING TURNED INTO SUGAWARA X READER?!

KILL ME
BUT MEH,

HAPPY (early) HALLOWEEN GUYS!!
THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY SLOW UPDATE THE WHOLE TIME!!!

LET ME SHARE YOU SOME SUGA(R)

AND ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM CAPTAIN SQUAD (and me)!!!!

(I DON'T OWN THE PICTURES, FULL CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNER)