Suga's Tongue

One day, when our trio parents are younger, Suga asked them to hang out together, taste foods around Miyagi.

And they're entered chinese restaurant, which coincidently is having a super-hot mapo tofu challenge.

Of course the three did it.

Daichi gave up after five spoon.

Asahi's stomach gave in after a little touch on it.

And Suga finished all three plates with a happy and redden face without any sign of burning his tongue.

After the three (except Suga ofc) burned their tongue, Daichi and Asahi chose something more mild and have a lot of flavor dish to heal their tongue,

Which is ramen and they're totally like it to this days.

And so, if our mama setter ask either both of them to eat together, they'll try their best to avoid it.

They are traumatized with the incident.

And Suga will just sides his head in confusion.

Because this tongue of steel never got his tongue burned with spicyness.

Not even once.

Why does Suga's stomach never breaks?

That is mystery that hasn't yet to be solved.

#nooffense

I found rather a lot of funny things about the trio parents (Which are Daichi, Suga and Asahi fyi) I think I'm going to post another or two chapters about them.

Thanks for your reads! Tbh, I never know many peoples read this trash book.

Thank you so much for your supports. It made me so happy and hype!

Please stay tuned! I'll do my best! Love y'all so much!