MEME : 24

Namjoon - "There are numerous ways in which God can make us lonely and lead us back to ourselves. This was the way he dealt with me at that time."

We have Yoongi as our focus for this video (and I honestly thought we would have Jin)!

We see him throw a rock at the window of an instrument store, just to break in and play the piano?

The alarm goes off, which could represent anger in some way, such as when he fought with Jungkook. It sets off alarm bells inside himself - or a warning for what's to come...

He then plays piano, and if we think back to Jungkook's video, do you remember the tune that is whistled? Well, that's the tune he plays on the piano... Before he slumps and almost looks kind of... Dead..? Foreshadowing, perhaps?

He then leaves the store and end ups in the middle of a weird, deserted road.

We suddenly see a car rush towards a Yoongi, and if anyone remembers, a car was how Jungkook was 'killed' in I Need U!

But he luckily dodges out of the way.

We suddenly hear a really loud crash, and, as always, we have the lyrics - this time from Path - "난 달라졌을까, 다른 길을 택했다면, 멈춰서 뒤돌아봤다면." "Would I have changed, if I had chosen a different path, if I had stopped and looked back?"

Could this mean that if Yoongi hadn't fought with Jungkook, that things would be different? Perhaps the reason that Jungkook got hit by a car was because he was running after he fought with Yoongi... And he wasn't concentrating on where he was going.

But we see him stood next to what appears to be a blood stain on the floor, this could represent how his story links with Jungkook's again, this could show that Jungkook got hurt and possibly 'killed' but no one knows if he really does...

He begins to run, anguish shown in his eyes as he tries to get somewhere, he seems to know where he is going. (For some reason we see Jimin's bathtub overflowing? I can't see a link there...)

All of a sudden, he arrives back at the music store, which the car crashed into.

As we know, Yoongi loves music, so could this show that he also loves Jungkook? Two things that he wants to keep close and safe are being destroyed by a car... And this is where we see the birth of the burning piano scene...

This links to both Jimin and Jungkook's videos. Jimin, because the scene shows in his video, and Jungkook's, where the painting begins to burn.

We hear the whistling start up (from Jungkook's video) and Yoongi spins around before turning back to the burning piano... This could perhaps make him think of Jungkook... Or, it's Jungkook's final plea for help from Yoongi, but it's too late...

You can also see how Namjoon's words relate with this part, because it's a way that God has made Yoongi lonely? He's taken Jungkook, and therefore Yoongi is all alone... (Also, I don't mean to disrespect anyone who follows a religion - or disrespect any religion - I'm merely just linking what Namjoon said to what is shown in the film).

I think this could mean that, because Yoongi's video was much more real and gritty, and Jungkook and Jimin's are more dreamlike they could be the 'lost' ones, for one reason or another... To the people who believe the death theories, this means they died. I myself am not sure about these death theories... Whereas Yoongi and Taehyung's were much more realistic and could happen in real life, so they could have lost people but are still surviving.

With this one, I yet again am not too sure about what I said, I didn't understand it very well, but for some reason Yoongi's 'symbol'

Merges with Jimin's,

To create what looks like a tyre track...

I assume there will, in fact, be 7 videos, each of them overlapping in some way... And I have a feeling Jin's will be last? But who knows...

I really need help deciphering this one, guys;-;