Seven

Zak's jaw dropped, "Bad!"

Zak quickly ran over and practically knocked over Darryl by jumping into his arms.

Darryl laughed, quickly opening his arms and picking Zak slightly off of the ground, snuggling him into a bear hug.

"What are you doing here?!" Zak asked loudly into the side of Darryl's neck.

"I was worried about you last night, you said you were lonely. I'm glad I came when no one was here though."

Zak nuzzled more into Darryl's neck, and his legs wrapped tightly around Darryl's torso.

"I'm so happy you're here"

Zak's beat red face must've rubbed off on Darryl, as his cheeks began to become dusted with crimson.

"I'm happy to finally have met you, you're such a cute little muffin!" Darryl blushed harder as he felt Zak smile into the side of his neck.

"I'm so glad to meet you too. I get off of work here in like fifty-ish minutes, if you wanna wait until I get off so we can hang out; that'd be awesome. If you don't want to wait though I tota-"

Zak started going off on a tangent, slowly releasing his grip on Darryl as he placed Zak back down onto the floor.

"I will absolutely wait for you, I'll just get a drink and something to eat, and sit down." Darryl smiles, and Zak feels instantly reassured.

"Okay, what'll it be?"

-x-

Btw Darryl gets a muffin, just thought it was an IMPORTANT fact ty.