Chapter 19

Emma's POV

I was planning on telling Rosie and Henry tonight when its just the three of us. I was going to work when I saw Neal and he made his way to me he looked upset and mad.

"Neal whats with that face?" I ask.

"Your little boyfriend threatened me. I think its best you leave him and take our kids far from him. He is dangerous." He says.

"Killian isnt dangerous. He wouldnt hurt anyone." I say.

"Oh please your blinded by love. He is bad person this town fears him." He says.

"Well I dont care what this town and you think I love him." I say.

"Listen to me he will hurt you and our kids. You need to leave him." He says.

Later that nigh I told the kids about the thing I needed to tell them and they were happy. Except Henry wasnt to thrilled. Killian hadnt came home and I was worried about him.

"Emma, we saw Killian heading to the docks." Mary-Margaret tells me walking up with David.

"Keep an eye on them." I say.

I made my way to the dock and saw Killian with a gun in his hand pointed at Neal.

"I thought I told you not to bother her." Killian says.

"Killian dont." I say and stop him

"See I told you he is crazy. You can see it in his eyes." Neal says.

"You dont talk to her now I must harm you. Just as I warned you." Killian says.

"Killian no. Stop it." I say to him.

"I warned him Emma and he didnt listen to me. Now, Now he must pay." Killian says.

"What are you going to do kill me? Right in front of her. Then do it." Neal says.

"Well if you insist." Killian says.

"Killian stop it right now." I say.

"He wont stop until Im dead Emma." Neal says.

"Killian look at me. Remember what you told me about your brother and father and how you dont want to be like them. If you do this thats who you become. So please lower the gun and come home with me. I need you and so does our child." I say.

"Your Pregnant?" Neal asks me.

"Yeah I am. Neal if Killian lets you go. I want you to leave and not come back. This kids dont need this. You only say these things to make things better for yourself. You want them so you can get money for having a family with no job." I say.

"Thats not true Em why would you think that?" He asks.

"Next time you leave the room take your phone." I say.

"So your what Emma making me either leave my kids and never come back or your little boyfriend kills me?" Neal asks.

"No. You wont die, but you either chose to leave or your forced." I say.

"I love you Emma." Neal says.

"I dont love you. Killian lets go home. Oh and Neal next time I see you I wont stop him from pulling the trigger." I say to him.

Killian and I walked off I was mad at him for this and he knew it.

"Emma Im sorry I let my anger get the best of me. I love you so much and we have a baby on the way. I already talked to your kids and now Im asking you. Will You Marry Me?" He asks getting on one knee.

"Your promise not to do that again?" I ask.

"I promise." He says.

"Then yes. I will marry you." I say.

He placed the ring on my finger lifted me up and kissed me.