Chapter 9

Rosie's POV

I walked out of the house and saw Henry walking back to the house, but giving Killian's place a dirty look.

"Hey guess what?" I ask him.

"Umm your stupid." He says.

"No, Killian is coming for dinner. Mom invited him and you have to be on your best behavior." I say.

"Umm I cant because Im not staying for dinner." He says.

"Yes you are." I say.

"No Im going to Granny's tonight." He says.

"Alone?" I ask.

"I might have a date." He says.

"Okay. Then you go on your date. I guess I will just have to go over to Grandma's and leave mom and Killian alone." I say.

"You wouldnt dare." He says.

"We both know I would. Hey then we might have a new...." I say.

"Mom would never date that man and make him our new father. Your leaving in a fancy world." He says.

"Well mom made her fancy dinner. Plus for some reason she is wearing her orangish red dress. The one that shows off her curves." I say.

"She is trying to impress this man?" He asks.

"No. But if you dont come to the dinner I will make sure that happens next time. I wouldnt mind Killian being our dad. Theres a way I can make it happen though." I say.

"God I hate you." He says walking in.

"Oh good Henry we have a guest coming over so please be on your best behavior." My mom says.

"Anything to make sure this man isnt my new dad." Henry says walking upstairs.

"What did you do?" My mom asks me.

"Used his fear of you finding another man against him so he will behave." I say.

"Rosie thats not nice. You shouldnt do that." She says.

"Your right maybe Henry and I should just leave and let this be a date." I say.

"Rosie its not like that. I just met him and he has been helpful. Thats all this is." She says.

"I bet he can help you in other ways." I say.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"Nothing I said nothing." I say going upstairs.

Emma's POV

What did she mean by that? He can help me in other ways. I dont know what that means. I kept looking at the window till I saw Killian coming. Once he knocked I went over to get the door.

"Hello." I say.

"Hello, Love. Oh uhh here for your house." He says handing me Roses.

"Thanks. Thats sweet. Uh anyway Rosie is upstairs with Henry. You wait here I'll go get them." I say.

I walked upstairs and went into Rosie's room.

"Hey mom." She says.

"Killian's here. Come on down." I say.

"I would, but dont feel to well." She says.

"Rosie get your butt out of bed you little faker." Henry says to her.

"Okay okay. Sorry." She says.

"Now Henry be nice and please not talk about your father or anything like that. Oh and Rosie try not to torture your brother." I say.

We went back downstairs and I set everything up at the table with Rosie's help. Henry didnt say much the entire night. After diner was over and the kids went upstairs Killian helped me clean up. Then it got late and Killian had to go.

"Well this was fun. Thanks for having me over." He says to me.

"Yeah not a problem. Thanks for actually coming." I say.

"Have a lovely night." He says.

"You too." I say.

He walked out and I shut the door. I watched him go inside his house and then closed up my curtains. Killian was so sweet and kind. I did judge him to early. That doesnt mean I like him I still dont really know him. Though I really want to start to.