Chapter 16

Rosie's POV

Almost everyday for the past two weeks My mom has been taking Henry to see our dad. I dont think that I ever want to see him. I was walking home from school and saw my dad so I walked the other way.

"Rosie! Hey!" My dad yells.

I just continued to walk and decided to go over to Killian's house and he was sitting on the front steps.

"Hey kiddo how was your day?" Killian asks.

"It was fine except my dad was trying to talk to me." I tell him.

"Really? You know your mother doesnt want him to bother you if you dont. She is trying not to see him, but Henry likes to be around him." He tells me.

"Yeah I know, but I just dont want to see him. After everything he did to us I cant face him." I say.

"That is 100% understandable. So do you have any idea what he has been saying to your mother or Henry?" He asks.

"No, every time they come back Henry wants to talk about it and my mom tells him no." I say.

"Your mom doesnt talk about it either. I just wish I knew what he is saying to them." He says.

"Rose, hey can we talk?" My dad asks walking up.

"No. Leave me alone." I say.

"Rosie please." He says.

"No. Killian can I go inside?" I ask.

"Sure. Go ahead." Killian says.

I got up and walked inside I didnt want to speak to him.

Emma's POV

I drove to my house with Henry in the car and saw Killian outside his house and Neal was also there.

"Henry go inside." I tell him.

"But mom." He says.

"Now!" I demand.

He went inside and went over to Killian's.

"Hey Swan." Killian says.

"Killian hey. Neal what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I came to talk to Rosie and she doesnt want to talk to me. Then she went inside his house." Neal says.

"Well okay. You should go. I'll handle this. Oh and Henry said he will see you tomorrow." I tell him.

"Okay. See you later Emma." He says and walked away.

Killian just looked at me and folded his arms.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you still love him?" He asks.

"Me still love Neal. No. Killian you know I love you. Im sorry if it seems like Im seeing him alot. I just dont really trust him alone with Henry." I say.

"Okay I believe you. So has he said anything to you that I should know about?" He asks.

"Yeah he has said things to me and Henry and I dont want Rosie to know okay." I say.

"I understand that. Can you tell me tomorrow night at dinner just the two of us?" He asked.

"Yeah I will." I say.

He and I walked into his place and I talked to Rosie about how she doesnt have to speak to her dad if she doesnt want to, but I dont like how Neal is trying to make her think we will be together like he already made Henry think. I just want Neal to leave us alone and stop making things more confusing for the kids.