The big Adventure with the Guilds

Lucys POV
Today we are going to a mission that was given to us by headmaster Jimea but it was a co guild job. Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel sent a group of each. My team was the one chosen, then Nastu's team from Fairy Tail, Lyon's team for Lamia Scale, and Milliannas's team for Mermaid Heel. Those where the teams that where sent off, on the boat. All of the dragon Slayers where getting their motion sickness as soon as the water started to rock the boat. I notice how Rogue tried to hold it in " Oi Rogue you can lay on my lap it actually helps you with the motion sickness." I offered him he nodded and laid his head on my lap I didn't blush because he was my mate now and I have no reason to feel embarrassed. " Thank you love " said Rogue now that made me blush.

Rogues POV
When I first noticed that we where going on the boat the thing that was running through my head was 'great Lucy is going to see me weak and wont like me anymore' this made me want to hold onto it. The things was that...i had failed she noticed right away that I was trying to contain my sickness. Her being the kind mate she is, she offered me to lay down on her lap. She said that it helped a lot when it came to motion sickness. So I laid down on her lap but, she did not blush. It was as if she did not care but, when I later told her ' Thank you Love' she blushed. This made me think ' oh maybe she did not blush because we were mates now. ' Honestly I enjoy seeing her smile and blush but as long as she feels comfortable and proud of herself, it will mean that she will always carry on a smile.

Natsus POV
Damn I hate moving vehicles they always make me sick! I miss being able to lay on Lucys lap  that always made me feel way better. Now the one who is laying in her lap is Rogue that guy is taking her away from me. It seems like I have lost her because of the things I told her in the past, I wonder if there is anyway I could gain her friendship back then I could regain the love she had for me. The most important thing right now is that I want to throw up this dumb motion sickness.

Lucys POV
After arriving to our destination everyone felt better and well rested. I woke Rogue up with a soft kiss on his cheek. He woke up with a smile on his face until Sting began to point it out. "Get a room you guys keep the kissing and the love in a room!" This cause me and Rogue to blush and punch him in the gut. " Shut up Sting before I make you paralyzed!" He just nodded while in pain. Then I took Rogues arm and walked towards the city as I would see magical fairies and so many amazing things. It would take my breath away.

Rogues POV
I didn't feel when the boat landed onto land, I just felt two soft lips the side of my cheek. When I finally opened my eyes I saw my beautiful mate smiling at me so I naturally smiled back at her. I cant believe that I have such a wonderful mate and shes all mime forever. Then I heard Sting and I felt the need to hide because I was blushing instead my first and Lucys found its way to Stings gut. It made me feel bad for punching him but then again he deserved it. Once we got out the boat Lucy was clinging onto my arm and when she began to look around her eyes would glow. She would be mesmerized by all the things she found interesting. I felt like something was bothering me but I dont know what it was.

Natsus POV
Getting finally of the boat and landing onto land could be the best feeling that I could have. Then I see Rogue and Lucy linked arms together smiling and happy. That should of been me who she held onto like that. 'Why does Rogue deserve all of her love and affection now?' Was a question I kept asking myself over and over. The more I saw them together the more mad I would become. Gray came over and told me to calm down because he felt a bad aura and if he could feel it then everyone could.

Greys POV
Getting onto land was fine every dragon slayer was kissing the ground. Must suck having a motion sickness which makes your body vulnerable. Having Juvia cling to my arm was something I knew it was gonna happen and I was just waiting for it. I have to say this woman is the only one I have left my guard down. I could feel a bad aura full of anger, greed and jealousy. I turn around and see Natsu glaring at Lucy and Rogue smiling happily. I had and idea as to what might be going through Natsus head. But as much as he wants. He lost her the day he chose Lissana over Lucy. So I walked over to him and whispered in his ear " Yo, Natsu calm down your giving of a bad feeling and Im sure if I could feel it many of the others can feel it also. Dont forget Rogue is a dragon Slayer also." This seemed to have worked because he had calmed down.