My journey begins

Rouges POV
I wake up hearing Sting greet Lucy. "S-Sorry that I over slept, oh and good morning Lucy" I say, then I look at Sting and he has a confused look that makes me wonder what I did wrong. " Where am I and why are both of you here?" Lucy asked a bit confused. "Sit down Lucy I will tell you everything" said Sting then I moved away so she could sit and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Sting started telling Lucy about what happened after she bumped into us and she would tell Sting that after that she headed towards the forest and then she blacked out, after telling that to Sting he started to tell her the events that happened afterwards. ' I still wonder what happened to her and why she was crying? ' that's what I kept thinking to myself . " Oh..." said Lucy, " Breakfast is ready you two" I said and I placed the food on the table. Sting and Lucy came and sat down as I placed 2 fish on  Frosh and Lectors plate. After finishing our food Sting went to wash the dish and I looked at Lucy. "Lucy I was wondering why where you crying when you and I bumped into each other?" I said to her in a soft voice, she then looked down " I have been ignore since Lissana came back from Edolas....then I was kicked out of Team Nastu while he was claiming that I was weak hiding behind my spirits and the team constantly saving me but what hurt the most was that he believed that I had hurt Lissana for jealousy" she as I felt she was on the verge of tears, my body just moved on its own when I realized it I was holding her in an embrace.

Stings POV
I was done washing the dishes and I turned to see Rogue hugging Lucy while she cried, I stayed quite letting them enjoy the moment but in the inside I was mad at what Nastu had done to her. " Oi Love birds sorry to interrupt but me and Rogue have to go back." I said to them. Rogue was still holding Lucy and thats when I noticed that Lucy didn't have her guild mark and I guess Rogue notice. " Lucy did you leave the guild?" Rogue asked concerned, we both looked at her all she did was nod yes then i thought of something " Oi you should join Saberthooth then" she looked up at me.

Lucy's POV
I felt as Rogue hugged me and my tears just came out of me. I felt this weird sensation of a safe and caring feeling from his hug, it was a nice hug that I felt calm. Then Sting spoke up as he said that Rouge and him had to go back to the guild. Sting then noticed that in my hand I did not have my guild mark. They asked me if I left the guild I couldn't lie so I told them yes. " Oi you should join Saberthooth then" Sting had said I was shocked and looked up at him. " Me join Saberthooth...but I'm not strong enough..." is what I told them. " We can train you" said Rogue with a small smile I was overwhelmed with happiness that I hugged both of the males.