Re-encounter

Natsus POV
Once I had  everything ready I began to head to the train station to meet up with Lissana and her siblings, to my surprise they werent the only ones Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus and Evergreen where there. "Hello Mina! " I said to them happily, they greeted back happily. Then it was the time to get on the train and began our trip to Crocus.

Lucys POV
Rogue woke up earlier than me and he woke me up with a kiss and I have to say every morning he finds a way to wake me up so sweetly. Rogue is the guy I want to live with the rest of my life. I got up and did my every day routine and then we meet with the team to head to Crocus just to have a day off. It is actually nice to have a day to spend without any worried with the love of my life and my team.

Levys POV
Once on our way to Crocus Gajeel and the rest of the dragon slayers we decide to go and get settled when we got to the hotel I was surprised to see Sabertooth there. I saw Lucy and ran up to hug her I was happy again " Lu-chan what are you doing here? " I asked her  " Well Sting wanted a day off so we decided to come here" she said with a happy voice. I saw Rogue and he came up and wrapped his arms around Lucys waist and I saw both of them blushing. This is true love no matter the difference they still love each other.

Nastus POV
When we arrived I smelled the air and smiled " Ahh its great to be here " I said with a huge smile then I turned around to ask Levy and Gajeel something, but they  were no longer there. "Levy!Gajeel!" I began to say their name. Then I hear Levys voice so I ran to her and saw Lucy they were hugging. My heart began to beat fast again like it always used to do when Lucy was with me. Then I saw Rogue wrap his arms around her waist thats when my world got hit bad. Rogue really loves her....and she loves him back, but I still love her. Will I be able to get her back? Does she still have feelings for me? Whats wrong with me?

Lucys POV
When we arrive at Crocus I never expected to see Lecvy and Gajeel there. I was so glad I could be with her again. I was talking with Levy when Rogue came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist which caused me to blush. I love him so much, I never want to lose him and I will never change him for any guy. Then on the corner of my eye I saw Natsu. When I saw him I didnt get any feeling it was more of a oh hes here oh well, whatever.

Natsus POV
I built up courage to go and talk to Luce and the rest of them. " Hi Lucy, long time no seeing" I said to her with my usual smile hoping for her to show that she still liked me. " Oh hey Nastu and yeah it been a while" she said like if she didnt care if I was there or not. I tried to get her vanilla scent but the only scent I got was Rogues. That bastard has claimed Lucy for himself! " I see your still with Lissana? " she asked me. " Huh? Oh yeah im still with her how about you?" I asked her of course I knew she was with Rogue but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. " Oh Im with Rogue, hes the guy im deeply in love with " she said with a smile looking and him. He smiled back at her this made me feel like hurting him she was mine first. Now its evident that I have lost her. " oh thats nice " I said with a fake smile.