His Conffesion

Lucy's POV
Rogue was standing in front of me with sadden eyes that made me feel like I could cry with him, with out even doubting it I hugged him and started crying he wrapped his arms around me but didn't say a word I guess he wanted me to let it all out so I didn't hesitate to keep crying. He then began to rub my back.

Rogues POV
As Lucy kept crying I began to rub her back and conforting her "Lucy..." I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes " I vow to you that as long as I live and if you allow me I promise that no one will hurt you. " I said to her looking straight at her gorgeous eyes. " Thank you Rogue....can I ask you something?" she asked me I nod yes. " Do you like me?" she asked me, at that moment my heart began to race fast and I felt that I was blushing " Lucy I don't like you.....I love you."

Lucy's POV
Rogue vowed that he would protect me and that I wouldn't get hurt. I blush at the fact he just said all of this to me, so I had to ask " Thank you Rogue.....can I ask you something?" He nod yes so I asked " Do you like me ?" this moment it was the most fearful, either I would get hurt or that he love me too. " Lucy I don't like you.......I love you" he said to me. The moment when he said he didn't like me my heart began to throb in pain but when he said he loved me I looked at him surprised at his response and I looked at him and he was blushing and smiling " Thank you Rogue " and as I said that I came to kiss his cheek and I saw him smile and blush

Rogues POV
When I told Lucy how I felt for her she thanked me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed when she did that, I couldnt hide my feelings any longer and I was glad she asked me I wouldnt have liked it if I had told her and I ruined our friendship. " Lucy would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said to her.

Lucys POV
When Rogue asked me to be his girlfriend my heart began to race so much that I didn't hold back my emotion and I quickly kissed him he didn't jerk back instead he kissed me back. His arms still around me so I wrapped my arms around him. Then suddleny someone called my name "Luce?" I stopped kissing Rogue and turned around shat I saw was the least of what I expected.