The following months

Lucys POV
After that night when Rogue stayed in my room the up coming months were the most amazing and beautiful months. I was in the team with Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Lector, Frosh we went in lots of fun missions I was glad that my team members didn't cause much problems to the village because back when I was in team Natsu everyone would end up destroying half of the village and we ended paying with our money for repairs. When we weren't on missions Rogue would take me on dates and do romantic things. During one of our missions to defeat a band of criminals we had to pair up with another guild to my luck it was Levy, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Jet and Droy. I was so glad to see Levy my best friend and Rogue seemed happy to see Gajeel, when the mission was finished we took time just to spend with them Gajeel taught Sting and Rogue how to play the guitar, while Levy, Yukino and I were talking Jet and Droy stood near by to keep an eye on Levy. As we talk Yukino told Levy that I was now and elemental dragon slayer and that I was dating Rogue Levy looked at me surprised " Lu-chan your dating Rogue so does this mean you got over Natsu?" I sighed and nodded, " Im really happy with Rogue he cares so much of me and honestly...I love him." I told them as I blushed this caused Yukino and Levy to squeal of joy, and all the guys came running asking if we were ok then Rogue saw me red and worried and touched my forehead. " Are you ok love? " he asked concerned I blushed again and nodded while Levy squealed again.

Rogues POV
After that night when I slept in Lucys room the months that came after that were the best time of my life. Lucy was on my team and we went on lost of mission since I knew Lucy was a strong person I tried to let her fight her own opponents without my help but when she was stuck I always came to help her. How could she not be strong she was an elemental dragon slayer I was proud of her. When the team wasn't on mission I usually took her out for dinner or any romantic that I could come up with. I love to see her smile and seems like everything causes her to smile. During one of of our missions we that to tag team with another guild and when we heard it was Fairy Tail, I was hoping it was some other team than Natsus Team. When the other team arrive I was relieve to see that it was Gajeels team and the only female in that team was Lucys best friend so she had a even more reason to smile. When the job was done Gajeel offered to teach Sting and I a bit of guitar while the girls chatted. While we were practicing we heard squeals and all of the guys ran towards them, we found them ok and when I looked towards Lucy she was red. I got worried so I touched her forehead when I asked her if she was ok I called her love this caused the girls to squeal more Lucy nodded and smiled so I gave her a small smile. After spending some time with the other team we all bid our goodbyes and Lucy promised Levy that they would keep in touch and visit. I glanced at Gajeel and he was looking at Levy with such caring eyes so I had an idea and made a shadow heart behind her only for Gajeels eye this cause him to blush and look away. I laughed at this and the girls looked at me with confused expressions.

Lucys POV
I waved good bye to Levy and we headed back home. Once we arrived back I just wanted to take a shower so I let the team know and Rogue said bye to the team as well and both of us began to walk towards our home. Along the way Rogue and I were talking and I kept thinking that I truly love him. I was determined to tell him today.

Levys POV
After the mission with Lu-chan we were heading back to the guild. Gajeel, Jet and Droy were arguing while I was just laughing and giggling about the things they were arguing. Once we arrived at the guild Natsu came running towards Gajeel and they were arguing and suddenly Gajeel told Nastu that we had seen Lucy and the rest of her group. His face went serious, he asked how Lucy was and I told him she was fine. " Is she happy in Sabertooth?"  Natsu asked Gajeel, "  Yeah I would say she is super happy because she is dating Rogue" at that moment I hit Gajeel because he had spoken to much. Natsu went sad and he walked past Gajeel then Gray went towards him but Natsu just ignored him as well and he left the guild sadden.

Natsus POV
When Gajeel said that Lucy was dating Rogue at that moment I noticed that I still loved Lucy. It came as a huge wave of pain right to my heart I walked past Gajeel and then Gray tried to talk but I did the same to him. Once I was outside the guild I felt lost I started to walk the streets of Magnolia when I bumped into Elfman and he told me how Lissana and Mira were going to Crocus for a few weeks and that I was invited to join them. Without a second doubt I accepted the request and went to pack some things to get ready to leave with them.