KIDNAPPED!!!!

*y/n: Maya? Tina? What are you two doing here? I thought that you said that you didn't want to have anything to do with me after I turned your offer down.
*Maya: Oh y/n! I'm sure we all said things that we didn't mean!
*y/n: I didn't say anything that I didn't mean.
*Maya: That's beside the point! The fact of the matter is that both sides may have said things that the other miss interpreted!
*y/n: How the hell could I have "miss interpreted" and I quote "You just blew your last chance at having friends. Have a nice life!"
*Maya: (Chuckles Nervously) That was in the past! I was in the heat of the moment ya'know?
~Gus and Josh come from behind you, grab your arms, and lift you off the ground.
*y/n: Gus, Josh! What are you doing!?! Put me down!
*Maya: (Laughs evilly) Now then y/n, wont you come and have a nice chat with ALL of us?
~Meanwhile with Jeff...
*Jeff: (Psycho Face) ARGE!!!! PREPARE TO DIE WUSSES!!!!!
*Students: (Screaming to the top their lungs) ITS THE GUY WHO KILLED Y/N'S FAMILY! RUN!
*Jeff: (With an Annoyed look on his face) HEY! I only killed her dad! Idiots! Man, this is starting to get a little boring now. I think I'll go back to y/n & see what she's up to...
~As Jeff begins to make his way to you, he sees Gus and Josh caring a big sack on their backs, being led by Maya & Tina.
*Jeff: (Thinking) Huh, aren't those Sunshine's old friends? I wonder wants in that big sack...Weird.
~Without giving it a second thought, Jeff starts his way back to where you are. Along the way, he sees all of the other kids running in terror, thinking that he's still chasing after them.
*Jeff: (Chuckles) (Thinking) Mortals sure are stupid. :)
~When he arrives at the place he left you, he's shocked by what he sees. It looks like someone was attacked by a freaking bear! There were scratch marks on the ground, patches of leaves were pulled up from the ground as if someone has trying to keep from being dragged away, and a few small puddles of blood on the ground...
*Jeff: (With a Shocked, Nervous, and Angry Expression all at once) What the bloody hell happened here...! Sunshine! Where are you?! Sunshine! F@#%! I cant find her!
~As Jeff's worry turns into anger, he tries to think if he remembers seeing anything strange before he made his way back.
*Jeff: Think Jeffy boy THINK! What happened before I made it back here? (Begins Listing things off) Okay I was scaring those dumb kids. Then I started chasing them a bit. I started climbing trees to find my next victims. I scared a few more kids. I was getting ready to leave, then I saw those kids carrying that  bag....(Face Palms) UGH! STUPID! WHY didn't I realize it before!?! 
~As Jeff gets an idea of what happens, he gets an annoyed look on his face.
*Jeff: Crap...Now I'm gonna have to ask for help to find y/n...I sure hope the big guy isn't busy right now, he's gonna be pissed off... But before I do that, Smiles! Grinny! Get your mangy butts here pronto!
~And like a flash of lighting, Smiles appears beside Jeff with Grinny on his back, prepared for duty.
*Jeff: Smiles, smell this blood and lead me to who it belongs to. Grinny, go get the big guy, I think he might want to know want I'm about ot do in his woods. 
*Smiles: RUFF!
*Grinny: (Hisses)
*Jeff: Alright boys, MOVE OUT!
~With that, Jeff military offense was under way, and he was out for blood. 
*Jeff: Don't worry Sunshine, I'll save you...