Smile Dog Days

*Tim: Bye y/n!!! Have a good day at school!!!
*Y/n: Um...OK!!! You...uh...too...!
~After about a week of staying at home (or in this case, Tim's apartment), morning, mopping, thinking, and worrying, it was finally time for you to return to school. Jeff hadn't come to mess with you since he told you the terms of your "Agreement". Plus, you were afraid of how your friends would react to your absence, and you wanted to know why you hadn't heard from them during you ordeal. I mean, aren't friends supposed to comfort your when you down? Or at least CALL!!! With all of the thoughts in your mind, you weren't even paying attention to where you were going, and realized that you were lost.
*Y/n: Oh no...where am I now? (Thinking) I wonder if someone around here would help me find my way back...
~Hoping that the people around could be of some use, you ask a couple of teenagers that looking to be around your age for directions. How bad could asking STRANGE BOYS for directions be? (*face palm)
*Y/n: Um, excuse me, do you know were Slender High is? I'm kind of lost.
*Boy #1: No, I don't know where that is, but I DO know were you could have a "FUN" time. Wanna join me and a few of my friends in a little "get together"?
*Y/n: NO THANKS. Excuse me, but I need to find someone who can give me HELPFUL directions.
*Boy #2: (grabs your arm) HEY! What's the rush? Why don't you just come with us, and have a good time?
*Boy #1: YEAH! (Grabs other arm) We'll give you directions to a place WAY more fun than school!
~Realizing that these two IDIOTS had something different in mind, you kick one in the shin, and another in his "Family Jewels", and make a run for it! When you turn around, you realize that the boys are coming in fast, so you try to book-it as much as you can. Not knowing where your going, you (stupidly) run yourself into a dead end. Not long after, the boys follow you in, cornering you.
*Boy #1: Alright sweet heart, now we're not going to be so nice about things.
*Y/n: (Nervously) Heh! A..All thats going to happen is that I'm going to be late for school, and your going to get a beat down...!
*Boy #2: Wow! You really don't know when to shut up do you!?!
*Y/n: I...I guess not!
*Boy #2: Well don't worry, we'll help you fix that.
~Now that boys are coming in for the kill. Knowing that you might not be able to beat two, testosterone filled boys in a fist fight, you grit your teeth and prepare for pain. As the boys get ready to attack, a red & black ball of fur jumps in front of you, and starts barking like a rabid dog.
*Boy #1: H...Hey! What's up with this dog, thing! Chad! Get your knife!
*Chad: Um, OK! Yeah! Get back stupid dog!
~As the boy foolishly tries to cut the dog, it starts to bare it's teeth, and digs them into Chad's arm.
*Chad: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mark! HELP ME!!!
*Mark: No way man! I'm outta here!
~When Mark tries to bolt, he's stopped by a VERY familiar figure. It's Jeff! And he DOES NOT look happy.
*Jeff: Listen here prick, you made two VERY big mistakes just now. First, you tried to mess with my freind y/n. Second, you called my ADORABLE dog stupid, and that just ain't gonna stand for me!
*Mark: I'm...I'm sorry man!!! Just call your dog off!!!
*Jeff: Oh no, no, no, no, no! Your gonna have to pay for this in blood buddy. And A LOT of it!
~As Jeff prepares to kill the two boys, you feel the need to speak up.
*Y/n: Jeff Stop!!! You don't have to kill anyone!!!
*Jeff: I heard what they were saying to you, and if you have any since at all, you would know EXCATLY what they were talking about!!! (In a winy voice) And they called Smiles stupid!!! I cant let that go!
*Y/n: NO JEFF!!! Please...just let em go...
*Jeff: (Stares at you for a moment) Ugh, FINE. But you owe me!
*Y/n: (Giggles) I can live with that.
~Listening to your plea, Jeff reluctantly lets the two boys go, being both physically and mentally scared. Then he walks over to you with an angry look on his face.
*Jeff: What do you think you were doing!? Asking 2 strange boys for directions! If I weren't here, they could have really hurt you!
*Y/n: First of all, if you weren't here, I wouldn't be going on this new school route! In fact, I'd be leaving in the back of my DAD'S car! But I guess that wont be happening ever again since YOU killed him! And why are you so worried anyways?!? I thought that you wanted to kill me anyway!
~Hearing your words, Jeff cant think of anything to say, and hangs his head down in front of you. Smiley walks up next to his owner and places his head underneath of Jeff's hand. Then Jeff , with his face hidden under his hair, breaks the silence with words that come across a bit surprising to you.
*Jeff: I...I...I'm sorry...for a lot of things... I just didn't want to see you get hurt is all...
*Y/n: ...Jeff. What's wrong with you? This doesn't seem like the normal you...
~As you are about to sympathize with the psychotic teen, like a flash of lightening, he holds his head up, and makes a face similar to his usual one.
*Jeff: (Stinks Tongue out) I cant believe you fell for that!!! HA! Your SO gullible!
*Y/n: What? You were faking it..? I cant believe you!!! You bastard!
*Jeff: Eh! I've been called WAY worse! Come on! I'll show you the way to school!
~And with that, Jeff and Smiley escort you to school. As you walk behind him, you cant help but think if Jeff was actually being serious about what he said to you just now. Was he really serious? Why would he hide it? Was he putting up an act right now? Why was he so worried about what would happen to you? All of these were questions that you wanted answered, but only time would tell if you ever got them answered.