(Non) Sweet Dreams

~Its been a long, traumatizing week after the incident, and you and Chet were now moving in with Chet's college friend Tim. None of your relatives lived anywhere near you, and Tim had an apartment and was kind enough to let the 2 of you stay there while your house was being investigated.
*Tim: Okay. Chet, you can sleep on the coach while y/n takes the guest bedroom.
*Chet: Why does SHE get the bedroom and I get the coach!?! I'm the one who's your BEST friend!
*Tim: Because, SHE'S a young lady and deserves her privacy, and YOUR a 20 year old boy that leaves when ever he wants to and doesn't clean his messes! If you sleep on the coach, at least you wont wake us up every time you go to one of your LATE NIGHT PARTIES!!!
*Chet: (Growls) Fine. Y/n, do you want me to carry your stuff to the room?
*Y/n: (No response)
*Chet: Hello? Y/n?
*Y/n: (Still no response)
*Chet: Y/N!!!
*Y/n: (Startled) Huh!?! Yes!!!
*Chet: (Looks at you worried) Are you ok? You seem to be spacing out a lot lately.
*Y/n: Oh...that. Don't worry, I'm fine..! I'm just daydreaming is all. Nothing to worry about!
*Chet: (Looks at Tim) Ok...if you say so...
~Chet could see right through you. He knew that something was up, but didn't try prying into it. You knew this, and were happy that he didn't. It had been a week since your father had been murdered, and your mother was STILL in intensive care. Not only that, but that crazy Jeff guy was gonna be coming after you too. With all of this going on, how could you NOT space out from time. And to make matters worse, you were afraid for Chet and Tim. If Jeff tried to come and kill you while they were around, you couldn't bare the thought of being responsible for their deaths too. You were starting to wonder if you should just run away and let Jeff kill you in the open.
*Tim: um, y/n?
*Y/n: Yeah?
*Tim: I don't wont to be a bother, but I'm a phycology major, so if there's anything you need to talk about, anything at all, you can knock on my door anytime. That is, if you want to I mean...
*Y/n: Oh, um thanks, but I don't think I'm really up for talking right now. If you don't mind, I'd just like to rest for a bit...
*Tim: Oh! I totally understand! I didn't mean that you had to talk to me! I just wanted...you know...to let you know that I'm hear if you need someone to talk to...I'll just leave you to unpack your stuff...I'm in the living room if you need anything....
~You weren't sure if Tim was being kind, or if he was some how trying to flirt with you, but you didn't really care at the moment. You just couldn't help thinking about Jeff. The fact that he was coming to kill you began to appear more apparent to you as you thought about it. You wondered if you should have told the police, maybe they could have put you into witness protection. But for some reason, you thought that none of that would do you any good. You knew that Jeff would still find you.
~As you lay in your new bed thinking of your eventual demise, you began to drift off into sleep. With those awful thoughts still in your mind, you are greeted by many unpleasant nightmares that seemed to real to be dreams. You see Jeff killing Chet right before your eyes, your mother being strangled in her sleep, all of your worst fears came at you at once. As you were about to reach your breaking point from the fear, you hear a faint, familiar laugh. The laugh becomes louder and louder, until it eventually wakes you up. When you open your eyes, you are greeted by something truly frightening.
*Jeff: (In your face) Boo.
*Y/n: (Unable to speak, with eyes wide open)
*Jeff: Aw! Aren't you gonna scream? Didn't you miss my GORGEOUS face sunshine!?!
*Y/n: (Voice trembling, barely able to speak: Are...are you going to kill me now...?
*Jeff: Hmmm, I've been thinking about that quite a bit myself, but you WERE the first person to actually fight back when I attacked and not die later. So I thought that it might be more fun to mess with your head for a while!!!
*Y/n: "Mess with my head..." What do you mean? Are you going to kill me when I don't expect it? Or are you going to hurt my family!?! Please, if that's your plan, just kill me!! Don't bring any other lives into this!
*Jeff: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy sunshine! I wont kill you, for now at least. I just want to see how much psychological damage I can do to you before you crack! A friend of mine does this to his victims and I want to see what its like to do that too! (Comment if you know WHO I'm talking about!!!)
 *Y/n: You want to make me crack..? What's wrong with you?
*Jeff: A few things, but nothing out of the ordinary. Oh! One more thing! If you try to tell the cops, or anyone else about this, I'll kill you brother & his friend, and send you their faces in the mail!!! Got it?
*Y/n: (Nervously) G...Got it!
~And with that, you were now to be stalked and messed with by Jeff, your father's murder, and the one who ruined your life. What type of twisted relationship will the two of you form in this new arrangement!?!