Ghoul House Rock (LOL)

~After about a hour of walking, Jeff FINALLY got you to school...LATE. You grumpily say "Thank you", then gesture him to go away. He sticks his tongue at you, then proceeds to runaway with Smiles and hides behind a tree. You shake your head and prepare yourself to walk into the school.  As you walk into a building, you wonder if anything changed while you were gone. Looking around, you notice that a few new announcements have been posted on the bulletin board, but besides that, nothing had changed. You walk into the office to get a late slip for class, you are welcomed by surprised teachers.
*Ms. Harlly: Oh!!! Y/n...I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon... How have you been sweety...?
*Y/n: Well, I've been better. And what do you mean you weren't expecting me back so soon? I've been gone for over a week!
*Ms. Harlly: Oh, well...don't worry about it! I'm sure you're here for a tardy slip right? Here you go! Your class should be in science right about now. Have GREAT day!
~Ms. Harlly gives you your tardy slip, and you make your way to your locker, and then to your class. You cant help but wonder why she was acting so nervously around you. But realizing that you had better things to worry about than an old, possibly bipolar woman, you eventually brush it off and make your way to class. As you step in front of the science room door, you take a deep breathe, and prepare yourself for your fellow classmates response to your sudden return. When you finally muster up the courage to open the door, you walk into the class room, and are met with bewildered gasps, and startled stares. You then walk to the teacher and give her your tardy slip.
*Y/n: Sorry for being late. I had to walk a new route to school, and ended up getting lost for an hour.
*Teacher (Mrs. Jane): Oh! Y/n, its great to have you back! Please, take a seat wherever you like!
~Feeling much more at ease after being welcomed by Mrs. Jane, you sit in the back of the class room by yourself. You really just wanted to have a normal class period after having a CRAZY morning.
*Mrs. Jane: Okay everyone! Class dismissed!
~Ready to get on with your day, you are interrupted by...will...your whole class!
*Students: (Talking at you all at once)
*y/n: People please! If you have something to say, just say it one at a time!                                                                             
~ Your classmates stop talking all at once & look at each other. Then one boy speaks.
*Gus: What happened to you? We heard that there was an accident at your house, but that's it. What's the whole story?
*y/n: The whole story? (Sighs) Wow...well its pretty long, you sure that you want to hear it?
*Students: (Nods their heads)
*y/n: Um, alright then...well hear it is...
~You tell your class the terrible tale on your way to math. They seem to hang onto your every word, and you start to relive a little bit of the pain that you felt during that time. As you tell them the evens leading up to you meeting Jeff in Tim's apartment, you remember the terms of your agreement, and cut you story short.
*y/n: Well...that's the whole story....
*Maya: Wow...that's crazy.
*Gus: Do you think that Jeff guy will come back for you?
*Students: (Mumble amongst themselves)
*y/n: (Lying) Um...I don't really know...I try not to think about that...
*Maya: Wait a minute, what if he ties to kill you while your at school!?!
*Tina: That's true! And what if he tries to kill the rest of us?!
~As you class thinks about what Tina just said, they begin to back away from you...in fear...
*y/n: Hey, what's wrong guys...? Why are you backing away?
*Dan: Well, Tina has a point, what if that crazy Jeff guy does try to kill you at school...I don't want to be anywhere near you if that happens...
*Students: (Mumble in agreement)
*y/n: (Nervously) H...Hey...I'm sure that wont happen! Trust me!
*Tina: How do you know that y/n? He could be planning to attack RIGHT NOW. I don't want to take that chance.
*y/n: But...But...
~Wanting to tell them that you knew what Jeff was planning already, you reframe from doing so, remembering the consequences if you do. As the class stares at you waiting for your response, your young math teacher, Mr. Levi (If you know the hot anime guy who has this same name, that's who I'm referencing. Comment if you now the anime, & if you want to show your FAN-GIRLINESS!!!) walks in, and gives everyone his famous icy-stare. Everyone then immediately finds there seats.
*Mr. Levi: Alright class, take out your text books, and lets review problems 101~165.
~The class groans, but then returns silent when Mr. Levi glares at them again. Some of the girls continue to talk just so that Mr. Levi will give them attention. (I don't blame them. LOL) As class begins, you cant help but think about what your classmates said to you earlier. You couldn't believe that your friends, the kids that you knew for over a year, were afraid to even be near you. During class, you can see some of you classmates look back at you from time to time. The period seemed to move by in an instant, because soon the lunch bell rang, and the class was over.
*Mr. Levi: Alright, class dismissed.
~As the students made their way to the cafeteria, you just walked behind them, still thinking about if they were serious about what they said. When you finally arrive, you can see people looking back at you, and some began to laugh. When you try to find a seat, every table either says that they're just to full, or flat out tells you to sit somewhere else. After having this happen to you like 6 times, you finally decide to eat outside on the roof. It was a pretty nice day, so you didn't mind. As you were about to partake of your homemade lunch (made by Tim) your are interrupted by you-know-who.
*Jeff: Sup y/n! How has your day been so fair!?! Are things going like you expected?
*y/n: (No response)
*Jeff: HEY! Y/N! I'm talking to you!
*y/n: (Still no response)
*Jeff: (Gets in your face) Hey! I REALLY don't like being ignored!
*y/n: (Sarcastically) Oh really now? Well I thought that it would be oaky to ignore you, considering that because of you, I'm being ignored by the entire student body!
*Jeff: What the (bleep) are you talking about? Why would they ignore you?
*y/n: I don't know, maybe because their afraid of getting butchered by you!
*Jeff: OH...right. But why do they think that I'll come after them?
*y/n: Its because their afraid that if you try to attack me while their near me, then they'll get killed to. I wanted to tell them that they didn't have to worry about that, but they wouldn't believe me without proof.
*Jeff: (Sucks teeth) Man, normal people are such wimps! Well look on the bright side, you can spend more time around BEAUTIFUL me! 
*y/n: Yeah...whatever...
~With that, you eat your lunch with Jeff beside, and he tells you all of these crazy stories about tall monsters, masked cannibals, and haunted video games. If it were anyone else, you wouldn't believe a word of it, but considering that it was coming from Jeff, you did believe in the possibility that what he was saying was true. When you finish lunch, Jeff says goodbye, and jumps off the roof. You then proceed to finish your school day. You are still being shunned by the students, and even a few of your teachers keep their distance from you. When school ends, you quickly get your stuff, and run home crying. When you get to the apartment, you go in and run straight to your room, ignoring a greeting given by Tim. Then you lock yourself inside, only wanting to be alone.